If a dog could write a last will and testament.......

This is a discussion on If a dog could write a last will and testament....... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; That is a picture worth a million dollars. My sweet Boston Terrier will be 12 next March. He's in good health but I know there ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: If a dog could write a last will and testament.......

VIP Member
    That is a picture worth a million dollars.

My sweet Boston Terrier will be 12 next March. He's in good health but I know there will be a time when he'll have to leave. I can hardly stand to think about it. My heart goes out to all of you that have recently lost your dog and bless all of you that have taken in a dog that needed a family so badly.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

2. Remove Ads

I am very sad. I am attending to my dear blue tick hound, Sheba. We found out Monday she has a serious disease. After she got a couple of shots and put on meds, it looked like she was getting better, but the past couple of days she has taken a nose dive. I am still giving her the meds and giving her water and broth by large dropper.

Hubby is on duty today, but thank God he can respond from home. This would be too hard to deal with alone.

Sheba has always been a great dog. Even today, she got up, fell to the ground, then got back up and went outside to pee. I know this has really hard for her, but she has never had a "accident" in the house. I guess she wasn't going to start now.
    She has always given love and kindness. Our grand daughter has grown up with her and she was always loving and gentle with her. Grand daughter gave her a toy a long time ago and Sheba has always loved it. She is laying on the floor with her head on it now.

I still have to follow the Christmas plans, but it is like all the joy has been taken out for me. So I put on a "happy" face and carry on, but my heart is breaking. It was so sudden and unexpected. Just had to vent.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

VIP Member
    Thanks for posting that.

Spirit,
    Sorry to hear of the turn of events .
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

I had to put my little Rat Terrier down a few months ago, now have a small replacement chewing up stuff and stealing my heart...

omg GOT TEARS .

lOVE MY PEBBELS

My dear dear Pepper would be very happy for the two shih tzu's we have. One of them was a rescue no one wanted. She is loved like never before. I think of Pepper most days even 5 years later. Loved that stupid dog.
    Our House Is Protected By The Good Lord And A gun. You Might Meet Both Of Them If You Show Up Inside My House Uninvited.

I have very good news. Our Sheba has done a positive "turn around". She is eating soup and drinking water and doing much better. God does answer prayers with a "yes" sometimes. We are still watching her like a hawk, but this IS a Christmas miracle for us. Merry Christmas to all.....to the other Shebas (no matter what kind of pet they are...cat, dog, turtle ect) and the people who love them.
    shooter76blue likes this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Aw Man ... great news.
    We've only had our rescue GS, I better say my cause he's my shadow, for a short while and don't
    know what I'd do without him. Right now he has that long snout on my leg and looking at me with
    those huge brown eyes. He'll be three in March and has our routine down pat, often I think he's
    the boss.
    Well now he's brought me his tennis ball as if to say " you've been on that puter long enough ".
    I better check to see if the rain has let up so he can go out ... he won't DO anything in the rain
    except get wet. Than I wipe him down with some towels and use the wife's hair dryer on him. I
    think he loves that !
    Now he won't let me alone and next I'll have a 95 lb lap dog so I better give him the attention he
    looking for.
    ohhh, just got a wet kiss ... BFN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links