Panic attack from cold medicine - Page 2

Panic attack from cold medicine

This is a discussion on Panic attack from cold medicine within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Went to the doctor... double ear infection and simus infection.... got some antibiotics, and will stay out of work the rest of the week so ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Panic attack from cold medicine

Went to the doctor... double ear infection and simus infection.... got some antibiotics, and will stay out of work the rest of the week so i dont get patients and staff sick also. thanks for the well wishes. bunker
    "6 P's of self defense "
    Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    Maybe you have a sinus infection and DO need antibiotics. If so, they should help a lot in addition to the water and rest. When I say "rest" I mean in bed, not down in the work shop or cleaning your gun collection. Most active people don't know how to rest. Good luck and feel better by tomorrow!

Oh, you must use the one that you have to have a perscription for: FREE SHIPPING — NorthStar Gas Powered Wet Steam & Hot Water Pressure Washer with Honda Engine — 3000 PSI, 4 GPM | Gas-Hot Water| Northern Tool + Equipment
    This is the one I use. FYI Costco has a really good price (2 bottles and 250 saline packets for around $17.00)

Buy NeilMed Sinus Rinse Pedi Pot Starter Kit & More | drugstore.com

Yeah that ephedrine might have got you. I was taking Afrin to combat the pollution in my city for about a year, then started having heart problems. The Doc said to just stop using it and try a prescription one.

Thumbs up Reply to Panic Attack from Cold Medicine

Hi,

If you've used pills for cold and to get rid from cold, there is no need to be worried anymore.

Here is the solution.

you can try 21------7 formula which try to do exercise for 7 minutes only for 21 days from right now on.

you'll feel that you're going to have good health.
    Basically, your pills are making your feel bad as you've made it a nausea for you.

There is the need to calm down and to be ready for next.
    You can find more at

www.nothingpanic.com

go to Walgreens and buy the Sinus Wash Kit with the rather large squeeze bottle. Fill with luke warm watter and add a couple of the saline packs or a dash of regular table salt, and gently (I mean gently)
    squeeze the contents up both sides of your nose. Try to keep as much of the rinse in your sinuses as long as you can. Then turn your head from side to side with a towel.....and gently blow......and repeat as
    necessary.

....just be advised that ANY over the counter spray medication has a long term NEGATIVE effect. Its called a rebound effect where the more you use, the more the sinus swells....and you are hooked. Eventually, you will have a bad sinus infection and no alternative but to go to the doctor for antibiotics. Stay away from Afrin, Dristan, and all those grouped together in the same drug aisle. There are as dangerous to your health as nothing at all.

....also you can buy Dannon Probiotics in the dairy section of your grocery store that will do wonders for sinus problems. Little six pack that tastes like liquid yogurt. Highly recommend.

I am a life-time sinus combat veteran thanks to a 250lb lineman forearm through my face mask in high school football.....a couple of corrective surgeries and every known remedy to fight the problem.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links