Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree

This is a discussion on Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Early Christmas feature. Yours truly (on drums) at the Paramount Arts Center Ashland, KY with the rest of the band doing our version of "Rockin' ...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By atctimmy
  • 1 Post By JoJoGunn
  • 1 Post By atctimmy
  • 1 Post By JoJoGunn
  • 1 Post By JoJoGunn
  • 1 Post By atctimmy
  • 1 Post By atctimmy

Thread: Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree

Early Christmas feature. Yours truly (on drums) at the Paramount Arts Center Ashland, KY with the rest of the band doing our version of "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree."

It's kind of out of focus, the sound engineer was having feedback problems but dispite all that, you get the idea.

Enjoy

11/24/12 - YouTube
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

VIP Member
    It's hard to see with all of that light reflecting off of the drummers head.
    JoJoGunn likes this.
    I havenít heard any of the journalists who volunteered to be waterboarded asking to have their fingernails wrenched out with pliers, or electrodes attached to their genitals.

Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    It's hard to see with all of that light reflecting off of the drummers head.
    Looks like I won the "bet."

Told the wife "I bet Timmy notices my shinning spot!" Thanks!
    atctimmy likes this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJoGunn View Post
    Looks like I won the "bet."

Told the wife "I bet Timmy notices my shinning spot!" Thanks!
    Timmy's head has a similar reflection.

Also, the Fam and I used to like to go see the 4th of July fireworks in Ashland. Do you ever go into Borders gun shop?
    JoJoGunn likes this.
    I havenít heard any of the journalists who volunteered to be waterboarded asking to have their fingernails wrenched out with pliers, or electrodes attached to their genitals.

It's ok. They are not bald spots. They are solar panels to provide energy to the brain!
    atctimmy likes this.

Also, the Fam and I used to like to go see the 4th of July fireworks in Ashland. Do you ever go into Borders gun shop?
    Just bought a gun safe there this week. The Ruger LCP that was stolen in the recent break in at my home was also purchased there a year or so ago. I have some dealings with Borders.

They were packed with gun buyers, and just about every gun shop in the Tri-State has been as well.

The Paramout Arts Center gig in the video was at The Festival of the Trees. Our group has been invited to play there for the last six years. We must be doing something right.
    atctimmy likes this.

Very nice JoJo, I wish I could play the drums.
    If you died today and stood in front of God and He asked you " Why should I let you into My Heaven?" what would you say?

VIP Member
    Borders was my favorite shop down there. I also like the gun/pawn shop across from the Kia dealer in Barboursville. I don't remember the name but they were fair on trades and didn't price gouge you when buying either.

The Paramout Arts Center gig in the video was at The Festival of the Trees. Our group has been invited to play there for the last six years. We must be doing something right.
    Six years ago I still lived down there. Too bad I never saw you play.
    JoJoGunn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by goldmaster View Post
    Very nice JoJo, I wish I could play the drums.
    Thank you! My ability is a God-given one. I have had no lessons for playing drums and percussion.

You could learn if you want, it is never too late. I recently have been given some "skill" to play a little on the bass guitar. I am 56 years old too.

I also sing. Not the greatest, but I can do it, with no vocal training.

Borders was my favorite shop down there. I also like the gun/pawn shop across from the Kia dealer in Barboursville. I don't remember the name but they were fair on trades and didn't price gouge you when buying either.

Six years ago I still lived down there. Too bad I never saw you play.
    It happens. We do have a few more You Tube vids and stuff.

I think you might be refering to Classic Gun and Pawn near B'ville. I also like Dunlap's in Hurricane.

VIP Member
    I also like Dunlap's in Hurricane.
    Me too. I bought 3 or 4 things from them. The cashier lady is super nice. : )
    JoJoGunn likes this.

Sponsored Links