It's raining cats and dogs.... - Page 2

It's raining cats and dogs....

This is a discussion on It's raining cats and dogs.... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; You might not want the snow we got here is SE Iowa about noon today. Wind up to 50mph and snow coming sideways at us. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: It's raining cats and dogs....

You might not want the snow we got here is SE Iowa about noon today. Wind up to 50mph and snow coming sideways at us. It has slowed some by 3pm and most of the storm moved east into IL.
    NRA Patron Member
    GOA Life Member
    Never look down on anybody, unless you're helping them up.

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    We've been having a blizzard since last night, got 1-2 ft of snow... probably time to go shovel again too...
    atctimmy likes this.
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

VIP Member
    Just rain here too...eastern panhandle of WV. I want snow!

Really enjoyed the song...I feel very Christmasy now.
    atctimmy likes this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Whoo baby! Done got us a few inchers of that there white stuff!
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Now I know who to blame the snow on lol
    Our House Is Protected By The Good Lord And A gun. You Might Meet Both Of Them If You Show Up Inside My House Uninvited.

We now have about an inch or two of that "white rain" on the ground. At least it has melted off of the road and the sidewalk. The wind is still blowing very hard and the temp has dropped considerably since yesterday. I HATE winter! And today is only the first day of it! At least the white stuff puts me into a little better Christmas mood.
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

VIP Member
    We only got a dusting. : (
    I havenít heard any of the journalists who volunteered to be waterboarded asking to have their fingernails wrenched out with pliers, or electrodes attached to their genitals.

Snow?? What the heck is snow. We had a cold front in Houston come through yesterday. Dropped down to 60F. Almost had to get a jacket out.
    No trees were harmed in the construction of this post. However a large number of electrons were indiscriminately aroused.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links