I am now labeled a fanboy, troll and banned for asking a question..my heart is broken

This is a discussion on I am now labeled a fanboy, troll and banned for asking a question..my heart is broken within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I'm just a middle age guy who can't eat spicy food anymore...... That's real funny. Say, have some Rolaids?...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: I am now labeled a fanboy, troll and banned for asking a question..my heart is broken

I'm just a middle age guy who can't eat spicy food anymore......
    That's real funny. Say, have some Rolaids?
    rocky and OD* like this.

2. Remove Ads

The only thing I liked about his videos was his ego he throws out. I'm not saying he's a fake or anything and clearly the guy would probably just kick my ass up and down the street BUT it's one thing to act like you know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING and then not be able to answer a simple question? Ya lose all credibility IMO then again HE COULD IN FACT be the Gecko45!!!!

VIP Member
    Here is the link to the video.

James Yeager is a Coward - Who Knows? Who Cares? A Response - YouTube

In regards to pulling his shirt over his head I don't know that I could handle the sight of that. It does not really bother me more than it just pisses me off. In some ways I have BTDT but if I have not then I keep my mouth shut and learn a thing or to. Just like at one time all of us have run into "that guy" in the gun shop, garage, hardware store or florist who is the all knowing guru but when asked a question gets butthurt about it.

But life goes on.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

I agree that Yeager appears to me to be a big blow-hard, the kind of guy who likes to beat his chest and yell out.. "I'm the greatest" . To me, it doesn't matter one way or the other really.

As far as whether Yeager is a 'coward' or not, I think it's rather irrelevant noise. He's not anyone I would suggest people getting training from. But, it's their money ... they can go to whomever they want.

As far as getting "banned" ...... if you choice to jump into that fray, good luck. I wouldn't ...... it isn't my fight and I don't care. But if you do and appear to be picking sides, the other side will lamblast you .... expect it.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Quote Originally Posted by tacman605 View Post
    Here is the link to the video.

James Yeager is a Coward - Who Knows? Who Cares? A Response - YouTube

In regards to pulling his shirt over his head I don't know that I could handle the sight of that. It does not really bother me more than it just pisses me off. In some ways I have BTDT but if I have not then I keep my mouth shut and learn a thing or to. Just like at one time all of us have run into "that guy" in the gun shop, garage, hardware store or florist who is the all knowing guru but when asked a question gets butthurt about it.

But life goes on.
    I find it very ironic that those guys are so quick to call out Yeager, but can't handle you calling them out.
    The problem with gun control is that drugs are already illegal.

You guys do know the guy is a member here too, right? Armsdorf? Or something.

Edit: sorry now he's an ex member... Hmmm wonder what for?

Ehh thought his video reviews where not horrible but not really worth watching either. Maybe I'll try doing a video review one of these days but most likely not. Quite frankly most of us (me included) are not as educated and set up to good do stuff as the guys who regularly do Internet reviews so I think I'll probably leave it to guys like MAC and James Yeager. MAC's reviews are my favorite anyway... Just putting that out there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links