I am now labeled a fanboy, troll and banned for asking a question..my heart is broken

I am now labeled a fanboy, troll and banned for asking a question..my heart is broken

This is a discussion on I am now labeled a fanboy, troll and banned for asking a question..my heart is broken within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I realize everyone has an opinion and many post that opinion on youtube. I have a simple rule in life before I question something someone ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: I am now labeled a fanboy, troll and banned for asking a question..my heart is broken

VIP Member

I realize everyone has an opinion and many post that opinion on youtube.

I have a simple rule in life before I question something someone says or does I try to research it or at least know that my expertise or knowledge tells me that they are wrong, in other words before I bash someone I feel you have had to earn that right either through education or experience.

Recently on another forum ptmccain, armsdorf or VDMA whichever he goes by posted a comment on the forum about yet another video he made. This video was about James Yeager being a coward and challenging people to come to Tennessee to call him a coward to his face. I went and watched the video and it raised several questions about McCain himself so I simply asked him "What was his level of LE/Military/Tactical experience?" I also stated that I have never met Yeager, taken a class from him the most I have ever done was watch his videos, some of which I agree with and some I don't.

His response was calling me a Yeager Fanboy. When I stated all I wanted to do was have an answer to the question I was banned and my comments removed. At this point I sent him an email to his public account and asked him the same question this time I was called a troll. I am gathering from his responses and actions that he does not want to answer any questions about his level of experience but continues to go after others.

I never really watched any of his videos as they don't have any real value, even entertainment value and that is saying something, but I still do not understand why he won't answer the question. If his idea of doing a mag dump from an AK on a square range is tactical shooting he has a lot to learn.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

VIP Member
    This is the internet. When someone calls your anonymity in to question you absolutely MUST circle your proverbial wagons, double down on your original accusations and finally start calling people names.

Isn't that in the rules somewhere?
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

VIP Member
    ^^^^^^Yeah, isn't that^^

What everyone does?

tacman, some people are delusional to the point that there is no end to which they will protect their shrouded mysterious ways, and try to hide things, and when somebody calls them on it, they whig out and point fingers.
    Its just like when one spouse is cheating and gets busted for it, the first thing they do is hurl acusations toward their spouse, deny it and hand out more BS.

Next time don't be such a big meanie!

J/K!
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

OMG, you're a Yeager fanboy?
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

I love Tiberius/Maggie.

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar

The fella you mentioned (not Yeager) has made quite a reputation for himself on several forums. I'll leave it at that.
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

Give me the site address so I can call him a caca-doodoo-head for you and then you will be even.

On a serious note, if they banned you for that is it really somewhere you want to be anyway?
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Welcome to the internet. The greatest place on Earth for people to spout out all kinds of bovine stuff and remain largely unknown.

I wouldn't take being called a "Yeager Fanboy" too much to heart, anyone via the computer, phone or even snail mail can hurl insults and be a manly man about it.

What you need to wish for is a face to face with said individual and then you will see just how brave they are in person.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

NCG
    I thought you were gonna say you were on an Apple forum website and questioned an Apple product.

Distinguished Member Array Hoganbeg's Avatar
    He's just practicing to become a politician!
    Paymeister likes this.

I have only been a forum participator for maybe 3 years. This is the first forum I joined, and I belong to maybe 3 more. But this forum and the South African GunSite forum are the two I participate in the most.

But I have to say, entering the world of cyber space has been an eye opening experience. And sometimes very frustrating. The amount of crap put out by some is staggering.

Of course, it's also rewarding to meet some genuine and good people.

I'm getting better, learning I can't argue every point, and sometimes you just have to let the horse drink from the puddle, even when there's a clear stream nearby.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

OD*
    I'm no Yeager fan, but at least his video's are watchable.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, don’t give them a tomorrow."

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    I just acknowledge that some people are over-blown idiots and move on.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

mkh
    It's the Internet. What can you say or do about it?

You are still welcome here and that is all that really counts.
    Rock and Glock likes this.

Senior Moderator
    Well on the interweb I am Special Agent Orange, member of the PENGUINS an elite special operations group comprised of members of Seal Team Six and Delta Force who attended Mr. Miyagi's special ninja school, and regularly drink Chuck Norris's sweat.

But in the real world I'm just a middle age guy who can't eat spicy food anymore......

Some people can't handle when you make them realize that they don't really live in the alternative reality that they created.
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

psshhh..... you're such a troll!!!

Austin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links