I'm tired of the threats and vitriolic tweets - Page 4

I'm tired of the threats and vitriolic tweets

This is a discussion on I'm tired of the threats and vitriolic tweets within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Ok well I just tried to find this facebook page and there are no matches. Does anyone have a link to this guy?...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: I'm tired of the threats and vitriolic tweets

VIP Member
    Ok well I just tried to find this facebook page and there are no matches. Does anyone have a link to this guy?
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tacman605 View Post
    Ok well I just tried to find this facebook page and there are no matches. Does anyone have a link to this guy?
    How about a twitter link?:

https://twitter.com/BayAreaHouston
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

mkh
    Good for you for standing up for your/our rights. It's time we all stood up and became more vocal on things like this.

I'll make this short since I'm on an iPad. Apologies for typos.

If this guy had been just one of the idiots threatening Romney I would have chalked it up as nothing. A kid in LA has maybe 50 or less followers and its bluster.

But this guy is a leader in the Democratic Party and a NASA employee. As a leader, he potentially has thousands following him on twitter (I cannot verify that number). It just takes ONE of those followers, who may be unstable, to act on his statements. At that point he could be culpable.

Is he a threat to me. No. Is he a threat to the community. YES. Has he committed a federal offense. YES. If the FBI..who has not responded, tells me to file a local HPD complaint i will do so as well as contact my media

If he was a conservative, and made this statement, it would make national news and be all the liberal rage. Why the double standard? (Rhetorical).

Do I expect anything to come of this. Not really, but let me say this: if you, who are reading this don't take action, like what they take against us, then shame on you. Turn in your guns and drop off this forum. You would deserve the label of "sheeple".

Harsh, yes, but true. Flame on but it's time you woke up to reality and not sit on the sidelines anymore.

Rant over.. Maybe less coffee. ;)
    Jeanlouise likes this.

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    That was not the question. What is so hard on this planet to get a straight answer these days? You can't ask someone what 2 plus 2 is without pausing, coming up with analogies, deflecting the question to somethind else.

I am really a simple man. When I ask something there is no ilterior motive, meaning, nothing. It stands as posted. I don't give a hoot what liberals would do. If I did I would have asked that.
    In these times of zero accountability and zero responsibility, we are lied to by the news media and our elected representatives who never let the facts get in the way of a good story. I think it was Adolph Hitler who said that if you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth.
    Jeanlouise likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Sponsored Links