T.E.O.T.W.A.W.K.I. Is here

This is a discussion on T.E.O.T.W.A.W.K.I. Is here within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The end of the world as we know it. Its here. Its o dark thirty and Im awakened by flashes of light and weird noises. ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Fausty

Thread: T.E.O.T.W.A.W.K.I. Is here

The end of the world as we know it. Its here. Its o dark thirty and Im awakened by flashes of light and weird noises. Then everything gets pitch black I cant see anything. Im thinking the Mayans are right. I reach to my right and my wife is still in bed and I reach to the foot of the bed and the pooch is where she is usally curled up. Im thinking I have to get to the other side of the house to see if my son is ok. If there is another side of the house.

I reach for my tac light and I cant feel anything but a bottomless dark abyss. I need to get to my light and m&p9c to clear the house of any zombies or boogey men and other bumps in the dark. My adrenalin levels are at a all time high. I dont want panic to set in. Im afraid to step out of bed as I might get swept away into oblivion. A few hours pass and there is more flashes of light and noises. Then lights tv and clocks return to there normal state. WHEW!!!! it was just a power outage from our first winter storm. (Those Damn Mayans)

ha! we had that night before last. and i started out the apocalypse by being neighborly and snow blowing the neighbors sidewalks and driveways. and turning down about $80 worth of their money when they offered to pay me.
    pfries likes this.
    My metal band: Born under Sirius

Glock 23, mic holster, clipdraw, abdominal carry.

Links