War on Drugs a Joke - Page 2

War on Drugs a Joke

This is a discussion on War on Drugs a Joke within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Jeanlouise I know there are good arguements for legalizing marijuana. As it is now, most of the laws target the dealer, not ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: War on Drugs a Joke

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    I know there are good arguements for legalizing marijuana. As it is now, most of the laws target the dealer, not the casual user. IDK, sometimes I think we should just legalize pot and let the ones who want to live in a fog do it. Other times I think it's a big mistake to open the door to that mess.

I'm completely and forever against the legalization of any other drug. I've seen first hand the terrible things it does to people and babies (through my job...not personally, thank goodnesss).

So, the debate will go on and on...

I think defunding some of the wasteful agencies (EPA and Dept. of Ed come to mind, there are lots of others) would free up billions for better use.
    As one of the two states that recently legalized/decriminalized marijuana, I agree that this is going to be an interesting ride.

Earlier, we had an aggressive expansion of "Medical Marijuana" facilities; somehow, that seemed to warm up the populace to the legalizing Colorado State Constitution Amendment.

If I see/notice anything of note, I'll try to pass it along promptly.
    Jeanlouise likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow247 View Post
    Spice cheaper than weed? That's laughable. I don't know anyone smoking weed that isn't some Mexican brick that would even consider using Spice. And consuming Spice is illegal in most cities now.
    Might be laughable for you, friend, but perhaps markets are different where you and I live. I stand by my statement, received first-hand from someone now in Sheriff Joe's Tent City.
    Jeanlouise likes this.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links