McDonald's Open Christmas Day!!!!!

This is a discussion on McDonald's Open Christmas Day!!!!! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Crowman How sick is this.... McDonald's will be open to 11pm Christmas Eve and 8 to 8 Christmas day.(at least in Milwaukee) ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: McDonald's Open Christmas Day!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crowman View Post
    How sick is this.... McDonald's will be open to 11pm Christmas Eve and 8 to 8 Christmas day.(at least in Milwaukee) How greedy can they get. You have got to be kidding... Has America gone over the edge.....

Now wonder I often use the phrase "Corporate Mongrels".........
    McDonalds Open on Christmas? Fast Food Giant Hopes for Big Sales
    Fortunately for all of us the United States is NOT a Christian Theocracy.
    suntzu, kukla and brocktice like this.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    From Ca to Fl and that was back in the mandated 55MPH time.
    I forgot about 55mph. The speed limit is 75 in a lot of Western states now. That means you can go 80 and not worry.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and Ió
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

First of all, I only read about half a dozen of the posts, so I don't know what everybody else has said, but besides agreeing that not everyone is a christian and celebrates Christmas, I'd like to point out that not everybody who is a christian has a place to go to on Christmas eve or Christmas day! I spent one year living in Cleveland, away from my family in Indiana. I had a room, no place to cook, and relied on restaurants and fast food joints for my meals. I was not old enough to (legally) hang out in a neighborhood bar, and was damn glad that there was a fast food joint open to get something to eat and to hang out with a few other poor people who didn't have homes to go to either. I did NOT consider it "corporate greed" on the part of the restaurant! And that isn't the only time I've been alone on a Christmas eve or a Christmas day! But by then, I was old enough to go to a bar and I was damn glad there was a local one open!
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar

McDonald's Open Christmas Day!!!!!

People don't stop dying on Christmas and its nice to be able to grab a double cheeseburger during down time. Personally I'm happy to see some places open on holidays.
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    "Like all Jews, I was probably at a Chinese restaurant." Kagan's fellow New Yorker Senator Chuck Schumer then jumped in to explain: "Those are the only restaurants that are open!"

They've got kosher Chinese restaurants?
    msgt/ret likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Avatar is OldVet from days long gone. Oh, to be young again.
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Good......sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and go get a 10 piece nuggets and fries w/large Coke. Then I eat it at my dinner table next to my chambered Glock 22...in case a BG tries to kick in my front door while I'm dining.
    I don't always carry two concealed S&W 500's.........JUST KIDDING!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links