A General FYI To All Members.

This is a discussion on A General FYI To All Members. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Maximpactguns I dont see how someone can get upset over something someone else says on a forum!? It's like arguing on youtube ...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree309Likes

Thread: A General FYI To All Members.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximpactguns View Post
    I dont see how someone can get upset over something someone else says on a forum!? It's like arguing on youtube its just pointless! Who needs a GRAND release anyways? They obviously think they're just high n mighty!
    It's called "DRAMA" and some folks just can't get enough of it. "Oooh! Look at me. I'm being persecuted on the internet. Boo hoo, boo hoo!"

It seems that there are quite a few who didn't get enough attention from mommy growing up.
    QKShooter and CLASS3NH like this.
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

2. Remove Ads

While I don't expect to ever actually see it because this forum is better than that I do sometimes wish to be a fly on the wall when someone goes out via suicide by mod... There's been a couple troublemakers who like to post anti 2a stuff (spins me up faster than anything) get booted and the mischievous side of me wishes I knew the whole story. I can almost bet who the next couple will be though. Call it evil curiosity.
    QKShooter, OD* and CLASS3NH like this.

Who needs a GRAND release anyways?
    ahem,
    nedrgr21 and CLASS3NH like this.

Re: A General FYI To All Members.

Quote Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
    While I don't expect to ever actually see it because this forum is better than that I do sometimes wish to be a fly on the wall when someone goes out via suicide by mod... There's been a couple troublemakers who like to post anti 2a stuff (spins me up faster than anything) get booted and the mischievous side of me wishes I knew the whole story. I can almost bet who the next couple will be though. Call it evil curiosity.
    Me too

Maybe the mods could compile a 'best of' thread. You know like a gag reel, or the highlights of the secret life of a moderator.

Sent from my Galaxy S2
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zacii View Post
    Me too

Maybe the mods could compile a 'best of' thread. You know like a gag reel, or the highlights of the secret life of a moderator.
    Sent from my Galaxy S2
    Heck, you don't have to be a moderator to get fan mail. I'm sure they won't mind me copying one I got from someone I torqued awhile ago.

"wow...
    you had me kicked off?? really dude? i know you'll just have me banned again, because you're obviously a coward, but i took the trouble to make another account just to say this. "move your fingers..." that doesnt help me man. the way i grip the gun puts my index and middle fingers over the right side of the mag release and i have trouble using it. i am not doing anything wrong. i do not have my finger on the trigger when i hit the release. it is something that i have trouble with. you dont? congrats!!! lucky you! did it ever occur to you that maybe we have different sized hands? i guess not, i guess you expect that everyone is exactly like you, so if you dont have a problem with something, why would someone else, right?? these forums are about people with a common interest getting together and HELPING each other. you were being rude and dismissive. i called you on it, and you have me banned? i guess its for the better, if that is the measure of the kind of person in this community i do not want to be a part of it. i'll have a blast in my corner! and when someone comes along that needs help, i'll help him, not give him a smug answer like "move your fingers." take care brother. its people like you who will drive this community apart and result in the end of our hobby and passion.
    "Who are the ones that we kept in charge? Killers, thieves, and lawyers"

Tom Waits, God's Away on Business

NCG
    Who needs a GRAND release anyways?
    Wait. What are we talking about now?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doghandler View Post
    Hey QKShooter, I have a 22 yr. old living in my basement that could use some of your advice. ;)

The problem with the world is grown-ups behaving like unsupervised children.
    Go to the power box and pull the breakers. That will make him come up for air.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Re: A General FYI To All Members.

I wanna know how they found out I wear underoos!

George
    Smile. It makes people wonder what you are up to

Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    Go to the power box and pull the breakers. That will make him come up for air.
    Give him 30 days notice to get a better job and his own place then change the locks. Unless he's a convicted felon, the military will probably take him.
    The problem with gun control is that drugs are already illegal.

Threads like this just make me shake my head in disbelief... wow...

So QK, when did Sixto call you an ignoramous?
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

I might ask the moderators to grow a bit of a thick skin, too. Not trying to stir anything up, but was very surprised when my thread was edited when I put a dollar sign dollar sign and this was treated as a curse.

Quote Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
    Why on earth would a Libtard want to get on a pro-2a site to argue? Thats like me jumping into a nest of Rattlesnakes. It makes no sense what so ever which is about what their brains are capable of.... no sense.

A General FYI To All Members.

Darn it I got caught dramatizing again!

No seriously I did!

Sorry QK... I'll try to keep the drama to a minimum.... Promise!
    "The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

-James Earl Jones

I must say, for those suicide by mod people, I love how the mods peel away the avatar pic and it reveals the real jackass. I cracked up at the last one.
    msgt/ret, QKShooter and CLASS3NH like this.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Quote Originally Posted by 1911_Kimber View Post
    Darn it I got caught dramatizing again!

No seriously I did!
    You mean WE got caught!

That was me with the clip/magazine this time. Sorry...
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
    -General James Mattis, USMC

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Links