God Bless President George HW Bush and more vitriol from the left.

This is a discussion on God Bless President George HW Bush and more vitriol from the left. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; First of all, I'm praying for President Bush who's in ICU right now. He's a good and honorable man, Vetern and former President. I have ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: God Bless President George HW Bush and more vitriol from the left.

VIP Member

First of all, I'm praying for President Bush who's in ICU right now. He's a good and honorable man, Vetern and former President. I have so much admiration for him and wish him the very best.

Second...I was reading Michelle Malkins website (love that spunky, tiny woman) and to my horror, but not surprise, the left is crawling out from under their rocks to post on Twitter.

[Link deleted for extreme bad language - Smitty]
    Last edited by gasmitty; December 27th, 2012 at 11:26 AM. Reason: removed link
    1MoreGoodGuy likes this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

That's our friends on the Left....

Distinguished Member
    Sigh....
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security
    --------------------- Μολὼν λαβέ ----------------------

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Some folks seem to forget that the senior Bush was a WWII Vet who was shot down attacking Chi Chi Jima, where the Japanese killed and ate their American captives. What have these sad folks done to walk in his shoes?

Nothing! Hang in there, Mr. President.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    A true hero and a humble man through it all. I remember listening to him discuss his time as a pilot in the pacific in WW2, he was complimented on his service and he replied to the effect that he did nothing special, he just managed to get shot down twice...
    tcox4freedom likes this.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

It's so good to see these tolerant folks and their comments. My faith in humanity has been restored.

I applaud them for choosing to exercise their Freedom of Speech that men like former President Bush fought so hard to keep in place. No doubt there will be many more exercising that freedom.

All sarcasm aside, this is just the way cowards act. They do not have the intestinal fortitude to come out into the open and say those things, they sit at a keyboard and type their hatred. I have a warning for them :

Sow the seeds of hatred, and one day you will reap the whirlwind.

Count on it.
    OldVet, TX expat, 640girl and 2 others like this.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

mkh
    Disgusting.

Why is it that the left always attacks with such dirty and insulting tactics?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Some folks seem to forget that the senior Bush was a WWII Vet who was shot down attacking Chi Chi Jima, where the Japanese killed and ate their American captives. What have these sad folks done to walk in his shoes?

Nothing! Hang in there, Mr. President.
    I'll answer this one for you; not a {insert favorite word here} thing. Spineless cretins.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

Well, let's not let comments from anonymous people bias us too much. If my experience with the internet is any guide, that way lies madness. If you go looking for hate, you can easily find hate. You can also go looking for lolcats, and easily find them too.
    Hopyard likes this.
    There WILL be patents with this (simple) discovery. That, and "type III levers". It's untapped wealth, waiting for you who Google. Or your kids. People expanding on the potential are welcome to elucidate; I didn't phrase it well

VIP Member
    Been following his health problems. Hopefully he can overcome them. What he has in his favor is he's on of the Great Generation, and he's a fighter. Prayers go out to him and his family.

As to the comment posted on Twitter. Well to keep from getting banned, I'll just say that there are some SICK people out there. I'd bet that the majority of those comments came from people who weren't born yet when he was the President, or aren't old enough to remember it.
    OD* and Hopyard like this.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

OK CanuckQue,

I have to ask as I'm sure we have a similar expression down here: What the heck is a "lolcat?"
    I never let schooling interfere with my education. Mark Twain

George HW Bush truly exemplifies what it means to serve your country. In addition to his military service in WWII, he also served as head of the CIA during the heat of the Cold War at the end of President Ford's term, served as an envoy to China and was a Congressman as well. Post presidency, he worked tirelessly as co-chair of Katrina and Indonesian Tsunami relief. He has raised a family that continues his example of service to this country.

The man has contributed mightily, and has done so with grace and dignity. May we all be so lucky.
    Hopyard likes this.
    One Riot, One Ranger. Long live the Republic of Texas.

JOIN THE NRA AND DO IT TODAY!!

I could do a bunch of image-linking, but a lolcat is a funny picture of a cat with an amusing caption. Type "lolcat" into google and then choose "images" as one of your selection filters. The point is that the person in the OPs link went and looked for hate, and then is all incensed that they found it. The internet is a big place, you can always find hateful & ignorant comments if you go looking. This is more easily done if you are willing to accept anonymous contributions.
    There WILL be patents with this (simple) discovery. That, and "type III levers". It's untapped wealth, waiting for you who Google. Or your kids. People expanding on the potential are welcome to elucidate; I didn't phrase it well

Our prayers go out to president George HW Bush and to his loved ones in this trying time.
    minimalbrat and msgt/ret like this.
    I never let schooling interfere with my education. Mark Twain

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CanuckQue View Post
    I could do a bunch of image-linking, but a lolcat is a funny picture of a cat with an amusing caption. Type "lolcat" into google and then choose "images" as one of your selection filters. The point is that the person in the OPs link went and looked for hate, and then is all incensed that they found it. The internet is a big place, you can always find hateful & ignorant comments if you go looking. This is more easily done if you are willing to accept anonymous contributions.
    She didn't have to look very hard did she? It was all in one place and within a 24 hour period.
    Don't make the mistake of underestimating the hate of the left. In comes in all forms. Tune in to "The ED" program on MSNBC sometime.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links