Roommate problems...

This is a discussion on Roommate problems... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; he has decided to quit his job and open a restaurant an hour from our house . Talk about out of the frying pan into ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Roommate problems...

he has decided to quit his job and open a restaurant an hour from our house .
    Talk about out of the frying pan into the fire!

Restaurants have such a low probability of success, very few banks will lend them money - and the biggest bugaboo of new businesses is being under-capitalized. I wish him luck, but you'd best get everything he owes you ASAP!
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

2. Remove Ads

Just hang up some really weird satanic posters on the wall, and when you talk to him on the phone, try to always steer the conversation towards canibalism. If he stays there, chant alot in the middle of the night. Mumble to yourself as much as possible. And don't forget to twitch when you tell him about the "list of people" you are making.

My guess is he'll be gone pretty soon and you can find someone else to take the lease over.
    brocktice and Darrow75 like this.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrjunkie View Post
    We made no agreement at the beginning of the lease as we both intended to be there the full year. Both of our names are on the lease and I just called him and we discussed It, after I read your responses. I told him that I could not afford it alone and that he needed to be responsible for his commitments. He broke down and agreed that he needed to do this so he will be paying me the bills for January and will have his things out within the month so I can have someone move in. Thank you all for your advice.
    I sincerely hope he keeps his word and pays you the money he owes you.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links