Everybody Evacuate the Theater! He's got a...

This is a discussion on Everybody Evacuate the Theater! He's got a... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The fool, didn't he know theaters are a Sub Free Zone!! I wonder if he has a Concealed Sub Permit?...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Everybody Evacuate the Theater! He's got a...

VIP Member
    The fool, didn't he know theaters are a Sub Free Zone!! I wonder if he has a Concealed Sub Permit?
    GunGeezer likes this.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    The fool, didn't he know theaters are a Sub Free Zone!! I wonder if he has a Concealed Sub Permit?
    Probably was a "sub human" for attempting to take an unregistered sandwich into a "sandwich free zone."
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Distinguished Member Array Paymeister's Avatar
    I'm just thankful I didn't get in trouble when I smuggled a toy ray-gun into a Star Wars showing back in the late 70s. Wouldn't do it now, that's for sure!

I manfully refrained from pulling it out until the credits rolled and the audience was leaving. I was on the aisle and leveled it at some kid's belly and fired at him. The ray-gun flashed gaudily and made a loud sci-fi noise, and he jumped back into his dad's arms in terror (having just spent the last hour or two believing in blasters).

Thank the Lord, the kid's dad thought it was hilarious: today such would result in lawsuits, jail time, and a roughing up by the crowd at the least (and holes in me if he were carrying). Chalk another one up for God watching out for stupid college students...
    atctimmy likes this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Sanwiches don't kill people, .................oh, nevermind.
    Bad breath is the killer then?
    IronMike and GunGeezer like this.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    This is really sad. The ignorant sheeple are like the sharks circling in the water for the smell of blood. I don't go to movies any more. I refuse to support the Hollywood parrots. I can't stand hypocrisy and they are the epitome of it. Second only to politicians!

Re: Everybody Evacuate the Theater! He's got a...

I had a scare the other night when at the theater with my family. We were in the middle of wreck it ralph and someone in the back just started screaming. I turned real quick to find it was a mentally handicapped person having a fit. I was relieved and stopped going for my LC9.

-Jason

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    The only thing that could have made this "situation" funnier is if he had stuffed a salami down his pants.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Distinguished Member Array noway2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowman View Post
    And so it begins......... God forbid one carries around a squirt gun.........
    I would hate to see their response to a showing of Rocky Horror Picture show. Great Scott!

That's the advantage of conceal carry vs. open carry. You'll just attract trouble if go around with your 'sub' showing.
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

Now was this a "high-capacity" sub? Was the sub under 26"? If so, did he have his NFA stamp??
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    they'd love me, bringing a 20 oz drink and a big bag of twizzlers because I refuse to pay $12 for a bucket of popcorn of $6 for a drink in a theater.

Distinguished Member Array Doghandler's Avatar

Re: Everybody Evacuate the Theater! He's got a...

Not your average sub standard story we have here, this one is off the charts special!

Of all the absurd things I have ever written I like this one the most.
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler

Obviously he was mentally imbalanced! He stuffed it down the back of his pants... and then apparently ate it.
    DMan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BeefyG View Post
    Obviously he was mentally imbalanced! He stuffed it down the back of his pants... and then apparently ate it.
    That just goes to show we indeed have a mental health issue, and not a gun issue. That realization is just disgusting!

There has to be a "Sub-Machine Sandwich" in this somewhere!
    Last edited by DMan; December 29th, 2012 at 06:20 PM.
    Badey likes this.
    "Gun Free Zones" is where only criminals carry guns.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links