Getting stir crazy in quarantine.

This is a discussion on Getting stir crazy in quarantine. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Along with pumping lots of fluids through your system, it may be good to take some fiber capsules to help the other end. Fiber is ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Getting stir crazy in quarantine.

Along with pumping lots of fluids through your system, it may be good to take some fiber capsules to help the other end. Fiber is just like a cleaning patch being run through the barrel--it will help get the junk out without loosening you up.

Also, as you are coming out of your infection/crud--visit a massage therapist and tell them you want them to focus on what they can do to help flush the junk out. Some of the bad stuff likes to hang around in your tissues and sometimes in your joints. After that massage, once again, drink lots of water.

Heal swiftly, friend!

2. Remove Ads

Seems to be a lot of yukky stuff going around. Get well soon.

VIP Member
    Hang in there friend.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Thanks again for the get well wishes & suggestions, everyone.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Hope you feel better. +1 on the airsoft! I am finally getting over my aches today.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

VIP Member
    Hope you are feeling better today mulle.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Getting there,one. Still quarantined though.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Getting stir crazy in quarantine.

We have one grandson because the two year old is sick and basically shut in...so we took the 6 month old so he can avoid starting the vicious circle...
    VCDL Member
    "Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."
    Theodore Roosevelt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links