Oh noes! Say it ain't so!!! - Page 2

Oh noes! Say it ain't so!!!

This is a discussion on Oh noes! Say it ain't so!!! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by dave8274 People like him who make the argument that the UK has fewer gun murders miss the point. The downside to their ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Oh noes! Say it ain't so!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dave8274 View Post
    People like him who make the argument that the UK has fewer gun murders miss the point. The downside to their low murder rate, is their government can strip the rest of their rights tomorrow if they wanted to, and there isn't a thing they could do about it.
    not only that, but violent crime overall is higher per capita in UK and Australia. A person killed with a knife just as dead as one shot and killed. I also love how he defended his knowledge of guns by listing his family's knowledge.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    I’ll gladly throw in a few dollars for a ticket, any one else.
    Gave all my money to the LGS and the NRA. Maybe a nice going away present, for all that's spewed out of his mouth:
    Jeanlouise likes this.
    EDC--XD9 Service and/or XDs-45 depending on my mood
    Soon-to-be new mama to a S&W 66-2 4"

Senior Member Array jblives2ride's Avatar
    Hast La. vista baby
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God,
    And die to find out there isn't, than live my life
    As if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
    God Bless

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    I’ll gladly throw in a few dollars for a ticket, any one else.
    He doesn't need a ticket.
    Tie a basket to his feet, cork his ass and send him east. He has enough hot air to be a transatlantic zeppelin.
    "Just blame Sixto"

It's like a late Christmas gift!
    mulle46 and Jeanlouise like this.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

I know where a leaky boat is and I will buy him a brand new paddle and he can paddle fast or swim forever his choice

VIP Member
    I hate to say it, but I may have to reconsider my stand on Piers Morgan. I had no idea he had such an extensive knowledge and expertise with guns. I mean after all, he once shot a 45 Magnum, and a hi powered assault sniper rifle (can we say single shot .22). Add to that the knowledge he has added by his sisters marrying career military men. My god people, how can we even consider doubting him not knowing what is best.

I'll even bet SIXTO goes to him for advice on tactically issues. You know, the important things, like which side of the plate does the tactical assault salad fork go on!
    msgt/ret, mulle46 and MamaMaria like this.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Lead Moderator
    Although I love the country as a second home and one that has treated me incredibly well, I would, as a concerned parent first – and latterly, of a one-year-old daughter who may attend an American elementary school like Sandy Hook in three years’ time – seriously consider deporting myself.
    Don't let the door hit you in the ass!
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

Administrator
    Can we get that promise notarized & in writing?
    mulle46 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links