Piers Morgan Threatens to Deport himself over USA Gun Laws - You can't make this up!

This is a discussion on Piers Morgan Threatens to Deport himself over USA Gun Laws - You can't make this up! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by bklynboy I just love how he claims that he is something of an expert on guns because four of his relatives served ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Piers Morgan Threatens to Deport himself over USA Gun Laws - You can't make this up!

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy View Post
    I just love how he claims that he is something of an expert on guns because four of his relatives served in the military. Ah, that's like saying he's an expert on childbirth because he is married to a woman who gave birth
    Well stated!

I'm willing to take him to the beach and put him in a catapult.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    nedrgr21 likes this.

Serve my country, swear an oath to protect it, pay my taxes, fly old glory in the front yard, love and protect my family, honor the vets before me and help fellow americans in need.
    By definition my country now calls me a radical

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array tcox4freedom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    I’ll throw in a few bucks for his ticket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz64 View Post
    Aiport? Ticket? How about I donate a canoe and a paddle. Good luck getting home.

No, no, if he agrees to leave and NEVER EVER come back, I'll take up an offering and help charter a private plane to send him off in grand style.

Seriously, a guy at a local church has a private charter service. We also have two commercial pilots that work for the service. (I'm almost certain they would donate their time & one of their planes for this type of "Public Service" to society.)

-
    msgt/ret and Spirit51 like this.

There is a whitehouse petition to deport him.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...dment/prfh5zHD

Wouldnt bother me if he volunteered to jump off a cliff in Okinawa.
    Spirit51 likes this.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Distinguished Member Array Black Knight's Avatar
    He can go anytime he wants, the sooner the better as far as I am concerned. The UK doesn't want him either for the stuff he he did over there. I imagine about the only countries that would have him are countries like North Korea, Iran, Lybia, and the like.
    Spirit51 likes this.

Ain't gettin' in trouble this time:

Na Na Naaa Na, Na Na Naaa Na, Heeey, Heeey, Hey, Gooood Bye ...

Now to get him one of those screen door bottom boats with the spray on leak proofing .....

Senior Member Array wishyouwell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    I will drive him to the airport.

Just be sure not to tell him there might be a Marshal on board, with, GASP, a GUN!!!
    tcox4freedom likes this.

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    Promises, promises.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    He can go anytime he wants, the sooner the better as far as I am concerned. The UK doesn't want him either for the stuff he he did over there. I imagine about the only countries that would have him are countries like North Korea, Iran, Lybia, and the like.
    I am sure he would feel right at home at any American hating "rogue" country. I am sure his "propaganda" style of spew would go well with the standards those countries maintain.
    tcox4freedom likes this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Distinguished Member Array Once's Avatar
    CYA

Piers, you pompous blowhard. Take your tea and crumpets and go back where you came from. Here's one vote for Larry King Re-runs.

Mr Morgan,

There are tons and tons of Drug and Alcohol Laws on the books and they aren't working because the abusers have access to both Drugs and Alcohol so don't even go there.

And as far as I am concerned, you and the way you think are Warped and Twisted. You obviously aren't as educated as you convey yourself to be. You Liberals just don't get it do you. It's not me and the rest of America's Law Abiding Citizens/Gun Owners that are the problem. It's the Evil, Warped and Twisted individuals that commit acts of Evil against humanity.

You have awakened a Sleeping Giant and it would be in your best interest to go back to where ever you came from because we don't want Anti-Constitutional individuals such as yourself here.
    We can handle our own affairs without the help of another Liberal such as yourself.

Reminds me of the Cleavon Little "Hostage Scene" from Blazing Saddles..... Only I'd say "Let him shoot the (Brit Twit).

Is he going to make the money in Briton he makes here??? Good riddance; I'll help pack and chip in on the ticket.

Just heard Stewart Varney (fellow Brit) tell him off and invite him to leave as well.

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    The guy is the typical anti gun freak, he has an armed bodyguard.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Probably another dimwit who thought Neville "Peace in our time" Chamberlain was an inspired leader.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links