Piers Morgan Threatens to Deport himself over USA Gun Laws - You can't make this up!

This is a discussion on Piers Morgan Threatens to Deport himself over USA Gun Laws - You can't make this up! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Deport me? If America won't change its crazy gun laws... I may deport myself says PIERS MORGAN ..............To me, this is a warped, twisted logic ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Piers Morgan Threatens to Deport himself over USA Gun Laws - You can't make this up!

I'm the guy next door that is polite, but does not tell you crap.

Piers Morgan Threatens to Deport himself over USA Gun Laws - You can't make this up!

Deport me? If America won't change its crazy gun laws... I may deport myself says PIERS MORGAN

..............To me, this is a warped, twisted logic that bears no statistical analysis and makes no sense. Do you fight drug addiction with more cocaine? Alcoholism with more Jack Daniel’s? Of course not.

My Comments: Facts and Math elude Mr. Morgan, by his own admission! ROFLMAO! Mr. Morgan, you are a MORON! Please take your privileged butt back to the UK, where poor people on retirement hide in their flats with kitchen knives to protect themselves from criminals who have ............ dare I say....... Guns (which are outlawed in the UK you twit).

..............But woe betide anyone who dares suggest this. In the days following Sandy Hook, I interviewed a number of gun-rights representatives and grew increasingly furious as they trotted out these hackneyed old disingenuous lines.

My Comments: Just like many HollyWierd people, and you, Sir, have some balls and prove it! Go already! I'll send you $5 bucks (not Pounds) to go already. Just join this Forum and IM me (OK - I know which one of you jokesters is going to - this is between me and Piers... LOL).

Put up or Shut Up! We do not respect you now, but you will gain credit as a 'Man' who has a 'clue' if you Deport Yourself.

Read more: Deport me? If America won't change its crazy gun laws... I may deport myself says Piers Morgan | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Last edited by ANGLICO; December 30th, 2012 at 05:35 AM. Reason: corrected some really bad spellin...............
    Spirit51 and tcox4freedom like this.

2. Remove Ads

I will help him pack if it means he wil leave quicker.

USMC Shooting Team
    Distinguished Pistol Shot Badge - 1986
    Texas CHL since 1996.

Iraq 2004 to 2011.
    Afghanistan 2012 to present.

Strongly suspect Mr Morgan feels it is to his benefit to keep his name/face in the media. Got to improve those rating any way he can. I too, will help him pack

Please Piers tell us what airport and what flight you'll be taking. I want to be there to hold a sign that reads "How can we miss you if you won't go away".
    Spirit51 and Cory1022 like this.

Hey Piers, Don't let the door hit you in the Butt on the way out!
    Spirit51 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtRick View Post
    I will help him pack if it means he wil leave quicker.
    I will drive him to the airport.
    Spirit51 likes this.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

VIP Member
    Mr. Morgan's views on gun control are certainty controversial. I have to admit I didn't even know who he was until recently. I may not be as connected to media as some but, I do know one thing. His status on his network is being fueled by the anti-gun crowd ... and by us.

I'm not saying that we shouldn't oppose his views and comments. I just think that some do not realize that the more we vilify him, the more his network and the anti's will rally around him.

Personally, my response whenever his name or opinions come up in conversation is to laugh, shake my head and walk away. The less weight we give his views the less impact they will have.

Sane, rational representation of FACTS is what is needed to combat his views. We can put all of the pro-gun activists we want on his show but, it will still be HIS show. The truth will never be represented there. What we need is to find another media voice to get out our side of the debate. Preferably one that can string two coherent sentences together without frothing at the mouth in such a way that will turn off those very people we are trying to influence.

But, hey, if he wants to head back home, let him. I won't cry, I won't kick him in the pants as he leaves, I couldn't care less about him.
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

Isn't Liberty a wonderful thing?

Not only is he free to stay here and grace us with his presence, he also has the freedom to get out and go back to the crap hole from whence he came!

Freedom to deport yourself. I love it!
    Jeanlouise and tcox4freedom like this.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Piers, don't let the door hit ya, where the good lord split ya.
    Spirit51 likes this.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

Distinguished Member Array Bill MO's Avatar
    Piers, WHY are you still here? I could have cared less when your face started showing up on TV and really could care less what you have to say at all (mainly I don't listen). Please tell me one thing, YES, only one thing that has really been of help to this Country you have done. Since I don't listen to your running of the mouth I have not a clue as to what you have done.

But do wish you'd leave! As you have proven you are not American, at this time in America's life we need TRUE american's not those wishing to change Her.
    tcox4freedom likes this.
    It's gotta be who you are, not a hobby. reinman45

"Is this persons bad behavior worth me having to kill them over?" Guantes

Let him stay. He's doing a fine job in making our case that their entire argument is based on emotion rather than reason and fact.
    One Riot, One Ranger. Long live the Republic of Texas.

JOIN THE NRA AND DO IT TODAY!!

I will pack his stuff for him AND drive him to the airport. Only problem is, they don't want him back. They would probably shoot his plane down when it entered their airspace. BYE BYE!
    “Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln

I think he's tied up in that big wire tapping scandal back in the UK with Rupert Murdoch's media interests. He may not be able to go back without facing legal trouble...
    One Riot, One Ranger. Long live the Republic of Texas.

JOIN THE NRA AND DO IT TODAY!!

There's a reason his ratings are so low. He's a twit. I don't care if he leaves or stays though. I don't care what kind of car he drives, how he votes, or what he eats. He's essentially a Kardashian and his opinions should be given the same consideration as any uneducated and talentless twit.
    Spirit51 and tcox4freedom like this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    I will drive him to the airport.
    I'll buy him a hand mirror at the airport duty free shop so he can gaze at himself in adoration all the way back to England.
    archer51, 3wggl, Spirit51 and 1 others like this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links