It appears the Senate Rebuplicans caved on the fiscal cliff and what it means for 2A

This is a discussion on It appears the Senate Rebuplicans caved on the fiscal cliff and what it means for 2A within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; problem is, if we're sending them home it may be to late......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: It appears the Senate Rebuplicans caved on the fiscal cliff and what it means for 2A

Senior Member Array jblives2ride's Avatar
    problem is, if we're sending them home it may be to late...
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God,
    And die to find out there isn't, than live my life
    As if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
    God Bless

2. Remove Ads

Keep voting your elected officials out of office until the ones you vote in do what you want them to be doing.

Write your elected official and tell them how they can best represent you while they are serving as your representative.

When you feel strongly about an issue, such as legislation that would infringe upon the 2nd amendment, tell your elected official in no uncertain terms that they will not get your vote in the next election if they vote for infringements to the 2nd amendment.
    oakchas likes this.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

Quote Originally Posted by PEF View Post
    In the wise words of the character Ray Arnold in Jurassic Park: "Hold onto your butts."
    Actually, another quote from Jurassic Park comes to mind, but I can't repeat it here. I've attached a photo to provide an appropriate visual hint.
    Attached Images
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

VIP Member
    It took Obama an extra day to get virtually everything he wanted out of the fiscal cliff stand-off. This should give him and his confidence in their upcoming gun lecture/mandate.
    atctimmy likes this.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

If you want to know how your Congressional House Reps voted ; here it is ..... let them know your opinion.

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2013/roll659.xml

All of ours ... voted NO. I plan to send them a note ... and thank them for the way they voted.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Just how long did the Senate take to read the 154 page "fiscal cliff" bill???

Guess How Much Time the Senate Took to Review its 154-Page ‘Fiscal Cliff’ Bill | TheBlaze.com

I guess we have to pass it to find out what's in it.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links