Be careful what you post - Page 2

Be careful what you post

This is a discussion on Be careful what you post within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I've been telling my wife for a while that if I mysteriously disappear in the middle of the night it is because of some of ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Be careful what you post

I've been telling my wife for a while that if I mysteriously disappear in the middle of the night it is because of some of my "paranoid distrust of government" postings on here. Although I do rest assured that they can't possibly believe anyone would put any stock in what a tired middle-aged disallusioned bean counter that wears tie-dyed shirts and drives a 60s Volkswagen Bug with peace signs and flowers painted all over it says. Heck, I don't even take myself seriously.

PS. If they come to ask me any questions, I'm invoking "Executive Privilege". If that doesn't work, I'll just act like Tommy Chong until they give up figuring if I did know anything at some point in time I couldn't possibly remember it.
    PoLockNLoad and Boozehound like this.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

I read nothing, I see nothing, I say nothing, I post nothing
    "Gun Free Zones" is where only criminals carry guns.

The "list" is bad!!!!

If you are on the "list", TSA gives you a free prostate exam.

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Free?
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    What's Facebook?
    as I understand it, you have to hit someone in the face with a book, as a result, you are now friends
    msgt/ret likes this.
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moratati

What? Huh? hold on, I'm still trying to remember were I was when the canoe flipped over.
    Bark'n likes this.
    "Those without swords can still die upon them."

But seriously folks. I KNOW someone who was convicted of a crime souly on his internet post on a "private" forum and is in prison for 20 years... Did he do it, I read every post, my take is he was so grief stricken over something that happened on his watch he posted a confession that he was responsible; and with no other supporting evidence he is sitting in prison.... but maybe that is what he wanted. No tin hat needed, be careful what you post...... hey you wrote today a question about your now banned AR.
    Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.

VIP Member
    *In my best Sgt Schultz voice* "I see nothing!!! I know nothing!!! "
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
    I've been telling my wife for a while that if I mysteriously disappear in the middle of the night it is because of some of my "paranoid distrust of government" postings on here. Although I do rest assured that they can't possibly believe anyone would put any stock in what a tired middle-aged disallusioned bean counter that wears tie-dyed shirts and drives a 60s Volkswagen Bug with peace signs and flowers painted all over it says. Heck, I don't even take myself seriously.

PS. If they come to ask me any questions, I'm invoking "Executive Privilege". If that doesn't work, I'll just act like Tommy Chong until they give up figuring if I did know anything at some point in time I couldn't possibly remember it.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard58 View Post
    The List is not bad to be on, just don't get on their short list...that's bad..!
    ...Or the short-bus...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links