Bump on the head ?

This is a discussion on Bump on the head ? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Jeanlouise When the Secretary of State suffers a concussion, don't you think the people deserve to know this? No. I seriously doubt ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Bump on the head ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    When the Secretary of State suffers a concussion, don't you think the people deserve to know this?
    No. I seriously doubt that there's much risk of her staggering around a critical meeting. And besides that, we did find out. That it wasn't as fast as you'd like is meaningless.

It was serveral weeks after the fall that this information came forth.
    It was less than two weeks, so your definition of "several" is different from mine. And she wasn't diagnosed with a concussion until two days before it was reported.

It's very strange that there is so little known about what really happened...the DAY before she was supposed to testify.
    If there is no funny business going on, why all the secrecy? I don't doubt that she has a blood clot, I just wonder why we weren't told before.
    This makes no sense. You don't doubt that she has a blood clot, then what is the funny business?

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by torgo1968 View Post
    Boy, reading most of what has been said here, it really makes it hard to see why non-gun people think of gun people as paranoid and willing to believe anything that suits their world view, whether they have one shred of evidence or not.

I didn't like Reagan. Really really didn't like him. But I wasn't so stupid as to claim his Alzheimer's was a ploy to avoid answering Iran/Contra questions. "I don't remember," 124 times? Wow, isn't that convenient! I saw it as someone suffering from a horrid disease that I wouldn't wish on anyone. But here we have a woman who not only suffers a concussion, but is admitted to the hospital with a blood clot weeks later and you people think it's made up as if that was the only way she could avoid answering questions. Good god.
    Unfortunately we can say things that people may find distasteful, disgusting or paranoid. We call that "free speech" and it is a protected "right" to do just that, speak freely. See ? You have exercised that right in what you posted.

Now, don't we all feel much better?
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    That worked for a family member of hers a while back.
    Family member hell!!! Worked for her during inquiry into her questionable billing practices at Rose Law Firm; and the "suicide" of a co-worker with a put together revolver no one ever test fired or could prove even worked, on an obscure 1 acre federal park so no real police department had jurisdiction.

Administrator
    Not that I'm a Clinton or democratic party machine fan by any stretch, but what does this thread have to do with 2A? Politics is a strictly forbidden topic, as hard as it is to follow sometimes, the strict adherence to the rules set in the very beginning of combatcarry.com days has served us well so far.

This one is closed.
    JD, atctimmy, msgt/ret and 2 others like this.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links