Hillary concussion rumor

This is a discussion on Hillary concussion rumor within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Off topic, not humor. This is an un-substantiated rumor passed to me by a U.S. Military Pilot I know a few days ago. He says ...

Like Tree18Likes
  • 2 Post By KBSR
  • 5 Post By Brad426
  • 1 Post By wmhawth
  • 7 Post By Zsnake
  • 3 Post By suntzu

Thread: Hillary concussion rumor

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar

Hillary concussion rumor

Off topic, not humor.
    This is an un-substantiated rumor passed to me by a U.S. Military Pilot I know a few days ago.
    He says that Ms. Clinton recieved her concussion in a plane crash in northern Iran which killed the American pilot, but the since the Administration "does not negotiate with terrorists", it is being hushed up. I find this interesting and will be watching the news.
    I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member
    I think I am missing something. What would a plane crash in Iran have to do with negotiating with terrorists? I get that we do not have diplomatic relations with Iran.

Good one............sorry for the pilot.

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    I didnt get it either.

That rumor, or a version of it, came from Russian newspapers. In the version I was told, it had a U.S. Navy SEAL commander dying in the crash instead of the pilot. I think it is BS. I think her "concussion" is directly related to her unwillingness to testify in front of Congress for her role in allowing 4 Americans to be murdered in Benghazi. She's just trying to cover her butt, thinking we'll all forget about it, so she can run for CIC after the bozo currently holding that seat finishes.
    atctimmy and Jeanlouise like this.
    " But if you are authorized to carry a weapon, and you walk outside without it, just take a deep breath, and say this to yourself... Baa." Col. Dave Grossman on Sheep and Sheepdogs.

I heard the same guys that brought down the towers and planned Sandy Hook and made Scott Norwood miss that field goal in Super Bowl XXV have reanimated her body after she was killed in that plane crash.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

VIP Member
    I thought she got into a fight with one of Bill's interns and came out on the losing end of the fight.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

That rumor, or a version of it, came from Russian newspapers.
    Now there's a fact filled news source we can take to the bank.
    Betty likes this.

Hmmmmm!

I read that a reporter asked Bill Clinton how Hillary's head was and he replied..........(wait for it)...........

"Well, she's no Monica!"

(sorry!)
    Betty, 3wggl, Brad426 and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by wmhawth View Post
    Now there's a fact filled news source we can take to the bank.
    At least as reliable as the New York Times, Washington Post or even our local Orlando Sentinel.

VIP Member
    I think her concussion is being used to deflect any information she might "not be able to recall". The whole thing fits fight into Rham Emanuel's theory of "never letting a crisis go to waste"...meaning anything can be manipulated to your advantage.
    How lucky can you be? If you have to have a concussion, have it the day before you're supposed to testify in a case that YOU had direct culpability in.

As for the report about her being in a plane crash... there's no way you could keep that secret.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Plane Crash Rumors

Here's an interesting link involving the crash: Hillary Clinton Rescued By Iranians from Near Fatal Plane Crash | Stuart Wilde | The Official Author Website Hope the link works. Not as proficient on an iPhone as a PC

I just bought more aluminum stock. Figure the more tinfoil hats are being used the price will keep going up. Since the OP posted this thread it ihas risen almost 5 percent.
    chart.gif
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Links