Bank Cutting Off Loan For Business Associated With Firearms...........

This is a discussion on Bank Cutting Off Loan For Business Associated With Firearms........... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Reposting from Facebook for you guys. Quote: Just as I get ready to put together the video for the winners of the Everyday No Days ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By suntzu

Thread: Bank Cutting Off Loan For Business Associated With Firearms...........

Reposting from Facebook for you guys.

Quote:
    Just as I get ready to put together the video for the winners of the Everyday No Days Off - Gun Blog shirt giveaway and a video addressing companies that are selling out the gun community and culture, I get word that the Guys at 2 Vets Arms Co. who I consider good friends, received a letter from their bank stating that they are stopping their business line of credit/loan for their production orders because...

“In light of the Connecticut shootings, we no longer want to be associated with anyone in firearms”

I ask you to share this and to contact the bank and voice their opinion on this new business practice. Please Be Respectable and show them and other businesses the power we yield as a community.

If you know of any other businesses engaging in the same practices please post it on my wall

CEO Tom Bennett Jr

First Oklahoma Bank
    CITIPLEX MAIN TOWER
    Phone 918-392-2500
    2448 E. 81St. Street
    Tulsa, OK 74137

firstoklabankhomepage

CEO Tom Bennett Jr

First Oklahoma Bank
    CITIPLEX MAIN TOWER
    Phone 918-392-2500
    2448 E. 81St. Street
    Tulsa, OK 74137

http://firstoklahomabank

I saw this on another gun forum:

"Gary Burris I am President of LSSA and active in gun rights issues. I work closely with the Second Amendment Foundation so I called the bank in Tulsa to check this story. They said they are firm supporters of the Second Amendment and they have not canceled credit nor has 2 Vets Arms Co. ever been a customer. Trust but verify."
    Is this verified or are we just posting whatever we see on the internet today. Many folks have also been fooled by the Brady Campaign posters which were not done by the Brady campaign/
    Hopyard likes this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Who owns First Oklahoma Bank?
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    geesh. I tried to post a copy of this to facebook, and it was blocked due to "privacy settings"

so I took a snapshot of it in notepad and posted the image instead. Let's see if it gets taken down.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Links