Sympathies to JeanLouise

This is a discussion on Sympathies to JeanLouise within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Brad426 Only matters for one week... neither team can beat the Falcons. Oh I think you're wrong on this one! GO HAWKS!! ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Sympathies to JeanLouise

Sympathies to JeanLouise

Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    Only matters for one week... neither team can beat the Falcons.
    Oh I think you're wrong on this one!

GO HAWKS!! ;)

We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is responsible for his actions....Ronald Reagan

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    I think I would have refused to play in that clown costume. Plus horizontal stripes make you look fat.
    They look like refugees from a San Francisco "chain gang". Maybe they wanted to look "bigger" to intimidate the other teams.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by JDE101 View Post
    I wanted to see the Colts beat the "Ratbirds" (as a die hard Browns fan since 1960, I hate the Ravens) setting up a match between Denver and Peyton vs his old team. I want to see Peyton beat the Ratbirds, then go on and beat Brady and Bill Belicheat! I also hate Belichek, because he cut Bernie and Clay Mathews II, and replaced Kosar with that interception machine testaverde!!!
    GO Broncos!!!!!!!
    "Good decisions come from experience;
    experience comes from bad decisions"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links