Bank Of America...... Too ?

This is a discussion on Bank Of America...... Too ? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Be nice to people on your way up, because you will be seeing them again on your way down. Karma can be vicious: Bank of ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bank Of America...... Too ?

VIP Member
    Be nice to people on your way up, because you will be seeing them again on your way down. Karma can be vicious:
    Bank of America in $10B-plus mortgage settlement - Yahoo! News
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar
    I should think that ASA owner Joe Sirochman with the proper attorney could cause serious damage to BOA. As banks can not super seed, rescind, change, augment, or interpret to their liking Federal and State banking laws.
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dben002 View Post
    I should think that ASA owner Joe Sirochman with the proper attorney could cause serious damage to BOA. As banks can not super seed, rescind, change, augment, or interpret to their liking Federal and State banking laws.
    The question is "does he have enough cash to make the fight?" By slowing up his receipts, BoA could cause him enough headaches that he might be able to afford the lawsuit. I am rooting for him, but BoA has the deep pockets and time is on their side.

VIP Member
    Imagine if they were holding up his funds based on his race or religious preference? This really is not a stretch from there.

If this really is the case, BOA needs to be brought to its legal knees.
    phreddy likes this.

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    Imagine if they were holding up his funds based on his race or religious preference? This really is not a stretch from there.

If this really is the case, BOA needs to be brought to its legal knees.
    Yep....this is one of those cases when I wish I was a managing partner in a law firm...He would get his representation at no charge....some things just need to be done.....money or not.....
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    Some lawyer might do it on a contingnency basis, but who will pay for his basic necesities while it is being played out? He will probably need a large sum of cash savings unless he can switch banks first.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dben002 View Post
    Yep....this is one of those cases when I wish I was a managing partner in a law firm...He would get his representation at no charge....some things just need to be done.....money or not.....
    I would think there should be plenty of money there. Not for just the compensation of time value of money lost by the plaintiff, but a staggering sum for punitive damages that would set such legendary precedence, that banks would be significantly dissuaded from participating in such behavior in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by txron View Post
    I boycotted Bof A about 25 yrs ago. They are a terrible bank.
    I dumped them about a year ago for First Victoria. They really dragged their feet about releasing my funds. It was like I was taking it out of the manager's pocket.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

I don't understand the arrogance of some people/companies telling others how to run their businesses
    ALWAYS CARRY - NEVER TELL

NRA MEMBER
    GOA MEMBER

Friend of Bill

Senior Member Array KoriBustard's Avatar
    I'm one of the few that has had mostly positive experiences with BofA. However, this makes me seriously reconsider. I think we should all boycott anti-2a businesses whenever such actions come to light.
    NRA Member
    GOAL Member
    Certified NRA RSO
    EDC: M&P 9c

Re: Bank Of America...... Too ?

They did something similar to McMillian too if I remember.

Horrible!
    If you're going to carry one weapon, might as well carry two, because as the saying goes, "Two is one, and one is none."

"Liberals can decline or whine, but I will still carry and conceal mine." - Cold Warrior. Excellent quote good sir!

Member Array chiefs-special-guy's Avatar
    Bank of America (what a name!) received BILLIONS of dollars in public funds from the Fed to keep them solvent after their incompetent and potentially criminal misconduct. What a bunch of self-satisfied buncombe artists. "Too big to fail" ? I think they deserve to fail.
    Six for sure...Uh, I mean Five. Five for sure..

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefs-special-guy View Post
    Bank of America (what a name!) received BILLIONS of dollars in public funds from the Fed to keep them solvent after their incompetent and potentially criminal misconduct. What a bunch of self-satisfied buncombe artists. "Too big to fail" ? I think they deserve to fail.
    Where do you think they are getting their ideas from?
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by nti06 View Post
    Yea for the little guy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links