Bank Of America...... Too ? - Page 3

Bank Of America...... Too ?

This is a discussion on Bank Of America...... Too ? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I would just pull my money if I did my banking with BOA. It's just that simple.. My wife and I had a money issue ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bank Of America...... Too ?

I would just pull my money if I did my banking with BOA. It's just that simple..

My wife and I had a money issue with a bank in town. The teller made a huge and deliberate money error and we pulled our money out of that bank.

The Manager begged us to stay but we closed out our account and went down the street to another bank.

You see, if enough of us start to stand up to these Anti-Constitutional bullies and do our business elsewhere, I believe it has a direct impact and will start sending a message to other companies that try and make us out to be the bad guys.

For GOD SAKE, most of us our GOD Fearing, Country Loving, Law Abiding Citizens and I will not let those radicals label me a criminal the way they are trying to.

Funds transfered.

Getting tired of this crap.
    NRA Life / Endowment UT, FL, IL

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frado View Post
    I would just pull my money if I did my banking with BOA. It's just that simple..
    Unfortunately, it's not always that simple. I have a home equity line of credit with BOA with almost no interest, as well as several mortgages on other properties. It's a significant personal finance decision for me, as well as a huge pain in the butt.

I'd previously made a strategic plan to not do future business with them, and will work to break ties, but it will take time.

I suppose I had to get that off my chest...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links