Bill Clinton: I think he's trying to be funny...

This is a discussion on Bill Clinton: I think he's trying to be funny... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I can't help but think that he's using the wrong terms on purpose just to get us to laugh at the anti's. He even paused ...

Like Tree11Likes
  • 2 Post By OldVet
  • 1 Post By Jeanlouise
  • 5 Post By TX expat
  • 2 Post By OldVet
  • 1 Post By OldVet

Thread: Bill Clinton: I think he's trying to be funny...

I can't help but think that he's using the wrong terms on purpose just to get us to laugh at the anti's. He even paused for a while as if he was trying to remember what the correct term was, and then forced himself to use the wrong one.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/newsin...ingtonpost_pol
    The problem with gun control is that drugs are already illegal.

VIP Member
    Mistaken and foolish, that would be Clinton. Have of all mass killings happened since the assault weapons ban elapsed? I don't think so. Remember all the postal shootings in the 80's Mr. Clinton? Or does politically correct labels of workplace violence not count?

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Last time he tried to be funny was when he said he didn't have sex with Monica.
    Jeanlouise and TX expat like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

VIP Member
    I put Clinton in the same category as Al Gore. Blow hard hypocrits not worth the time of day.
    TX expat likes this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Both "Clintons" have long outlived their usefulness. Nuff said.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

He's not trying to be funny... he's trying to be coherent.

Bill, you're old. It's too hard.... give up.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

VIP Member
    He's just another example of one of those people who honestly believes if they say it, it must be true.

He's a legend in his own mind and after the mockery he made of the office of President, he doesn't deserve the time it would take to spit on him.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

VIP Member
    I agree 100% about making a mockery of the office--and I could find the time to spit.

Sidenote:
    When the Monica affair broke the news, two friends, both bleeding-heart Democrats, high-fived the Prez's performance. After presenting my view of what I thought of his representaion of our country, our government, I never spoke to one of them again, and the other voted Republican for the first time in his life during this last election.
    Jeanlouise and TX expat like this.
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

He's NOT trying to be funny.... He's just that stupid.

He's not being funny,I think he's just getting on his soap box trying to get a newer more improved ban in place,I can think of numerous reasons why people should have a 30 round or 100 round beta mag and that is because of people like him that think we are peasants that need to do what they are told
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    I agree 100% about making a mockery of the office--and I could find the time to spit.

Sidenote:
    When the Monica affair broke the news, two friends, both bleeding-heart Democrats, high-fived the Prez's performance. After presenting my view of what I thought of his representaion of our country, our government, I never spoke to one of them again, and the other voted Republican for the first time in his life during this last election.

Even though I disagree with pretty much every position Clinton takes on the issues, I've got to admire his "who gives a !@#$" attitude. How many people in this world could do all of the things he did while president and live to tell about it?

VIP Member
    And that is why I have no respect for Hillery. If she'd only tossed his coniving butt out the WH second floor window it might be another matter.
    ctr likes this.

Yup........he was funny with Monica too.....playing ring toss under the desk in the Ovary Office. IMO, a great example.

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    And that is why I have no respect for Hillery. If she'd only tossed his coniving butt out the WH second floor window it might be another matter.
    Most polititians are straigt up liars. My favorite one:

... for the sake of protecting our friends and allies, the United States will lead a mighty coalition of freedom-loving nations and disarm Saddam Hussein. See, I can't imagine what was going through the mind of this enemy when they hit us. They probably thought the national religion was materialism, that we were so selfish and so self-absorbed that after 9/11/2001 this mighty nation would take a couple of steps back and file a lawsuit.

Politicians are just folks who got elected. I don't think they're any more, or less, prone to lying that anyone else. It's not our politicians, but rather our culture, that's the problem. Lying, greedy, under-handed politicians are just another symptom of the bigger disease.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Sponsored Links