Caught : Theives Who Stole Deceased Iraq Vets Medals

This is a discussion on Caught : Theives Who Stole Deceased Iraq Vets Medals within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; They are absolutely the lowest form of scum. Burglary first off is reprehensible but to steal the Soldier's medals? I have an idea of what ...

Like Tree12Likes
  • 2 Post By oakchas
  • 1 Post By RETSUPT99
  • 1 Post By Exacto
  • 1 Post By BigJon10125
  • 1 Post By SIGguy229
  • 1 Post By chuckusaret
  • 2 Post By shadowwalker
  • 3 Post By KBSR

Thread: Caught : Theives Who Stole Deceased Iraq Vets Medals

Caught : Theives Who Stole Deceased Iraq Vets Medals

They are absolutely the lowest form of scum. Burglary first off is reprehensible but to steal the Soldier's medals? I have an idea of what punishment needs meted out but save that for the comments to come.

Looking at the photos, they appear to be meth heads. This is the scourge of our land now, any and all dangerously addictive drugs. The need to get more drugs for their addiction is what drives them to steal.

UPDATE: Fourth Suspect Accused of Stealing War Medals from Deceased Soldier's Family Arrested
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

2. Remove Ads

Send the thieves to The Suck. Let them try to earn some medals of their own.

Give 'em sticks to prod suspicious looking items along the side of the road.
    JoJoGunn and msgt/ret like this.
    Politicians, take note of Colorado 9/10/2013.
    "You are elected to service, not power.
    Your job is to "serve us" not to lord power over us."
    Me, 9/11/13

Who has a pick-up? We need to haul these four dirtbags to the gator pit (after a fair trial, of course).
    JoJoGunn likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    If you find the lowest of the low and then look under it, you will find these creatures.
    JoJoGunn likes this.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

Cane them, then hang em.
    JoJoGunn likes this.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Meth heads=zombies
    JoJoGunn likes this.
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    Naw, I have a small lake a short distance from my house and would let them take a swim. I am sure the gators would appreciate a tasty meal. Death by gator is slow and painful.
    JoJoGunn likes this.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Distinguished Member Array shadowwalker's Avatar
    Maybe a paid vacation in a jail in Turkey
    msgt/ret and JoJoGunn like this.

You know they wouldn't have to resort to burglary, if the current administration would get their benefits to them quicker. Probably ran out of minutes on the Obama phones, and just needed a little bit of jingle to get them to the next free pay day. With the justice system the way it is, they're probably already out on the streets, before the medals get returned to the rightful owners. SMH.
    " But if you are authorized to carry a weapon, and you walk outside without it, just take a deep breath, and say this to yourself... Baa." Col. Dave Grossman on Sheep and Sheepdogs.

Links