NRA or other car/truck decals

This is a discussion on NRA or other car/truck decals within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I don't have any stickers on my car or truck. I don't care who knows I am a member of the NRA what does concern ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: NRA or other car/truck decals

Distinguished Member Array Black Knight's Avatar
    I don't have any stickers on my car or truck. I don't care who knows I am a member of the NRA what does concern me is theft. With the NRA sticker, it seems to send an invitation to thieves that there may be a gun in this vehicle.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    I have an NRA sticker on the back of my car (well, SUV). I put it on to tick off my Liberal relatives. I smile whenever I think about it.

When I pass a car or truck with an NRA sticker I think to myself, "there's someone I could trust to help me in a bad situation". Maybe that's being naive but it's the truth.

Some day I'll take the "Romney" bumper sticker off, but for now I want people to know that they don't need to blame me for the mess we're in.
    My parents back home still have they're Bush/Cheney '04 stickers. My dad actually STOLE mine off of my back window on my truck and put it on his! :( Good call on the "When I pass a car or truck with an NRA sticker I think to myself, "there's someone I could trust to help me in a bad situation". Maybe that's being naive but it's the truth." statement. I think about that sometimes too. Like a brother/sisterhood kind of thing.
    Jeanlouise and FloridaBiker like this.

I think we should take the extra NRA stickers and put them on other people's cars; like Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and maybe Diand Frankenstein.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Having my house burgled once before, I'm not displaying any advertisements that I have guns inside, not in this area.
    DefConGun likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

VIP Member
    I seriously thought about putting this^^^ coexist.jpgright beside my NRA sticker, but I just couldn't do it.
    Maverickx50 and Stoveman like this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Although there are a few exceptions, it is amazing how cars with a bunch of stickers are always screaming extreme liberal messages, they are tacky, look bad, and generally obnoxious.

Cars with conservative stickers are small, discrete, and don't take up the whole back end of a beat up, 1980's 4 door compact car.

I don't have any stickers on my car, and probably never will, however my reloading bench has tons stuck to it.
    "Gun Free Zones" is where only criminals carry guns.

VIP Member
    I am in the stealth mode. I preffer to be off the radar

I don't want to advertise that there's a fire arm in my car.

Have family in LaCrosse. Beautiful part of our great country!

I try to blend my vehicle in with the rest of the sheep. I put my NRA stickers on my gun safe or on my tool box. No I will wear my NRA or Remington, Colt cap out in public.
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

No stickers on our vehicles (wife and I)...

You like excitement? Take your car into Canada with that NRA sticker on it.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I have a NRA, Georgia carry, USMC and American Legion decals on the back window of my pickup. Never had a bad comment, only good ones.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post

You like excitement? Take your car into Canada with that NRA sticker on it.
    We're going there this summer... let you know how it works out, eh?
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

NRA or other car/truck decals

Quote Originally Posted by Maverickx50 View Post
    What do you all think about putting my NRA decal on the car window/bumper. I have mixed feelings. Not afraid to advertise my support but not excited about becoming a verbal or physical target either.

Attachment 66536
    I have the I'm the NRA and I vote sticker as well as a lifetime member sticker and a Rocky Mountain Elk sticker. It has never been a problem for me. What are they going to do? Throw their wheat grass smoothie at me ;) LOL

We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is responsible for his actions....Ronald Reagan

Ksgunner, PM me an address, and I'll send you the stickers.
    Cape Locum Et Fac Vestigium

Exacto, I agree with you 100%. We need to quit letting these liberal agenda pushing yahoos try to tell us(bully us) how we should act and live our lives. They think anyone who owns a gun or supports the 2nd amendment are just a bunch of backwoods, uneducated, inbred, knuckle draggers. The vast majority of conservatives I know(and my friends) have AT LEAST a bachelors degree and are much better politically informed than the liberals I know. I am changing my NRA membership to a life membership and will proudly put stickers on my gas-guzzling SUV and park it in the front row of the faculty lot at the school where I work just to hack off the liberal teachers in my building. The right of free speech is so we can say things that might make people uncomfortable. Political correctness is nothing more than censorship. I'll shut up now.
    Ksgunner likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links