NRA or other car/truck decals

This is a discussion on NRA or other car/truck decals within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Man, a few Wusses out there. I have three stickers on the rear window of my car; US Army Retired, NRA and VFW LIFE Member ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: NRA or other car/truck decals

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    Man, a few Wusses out there. I have three stickers on the rear window of my car; US Army Retired, NRA and VFW LIFE Member and a front NRA bumper plate. It is my right to do so and I will not be intiminated by any person or group and will defend that right by any means to continue to do so. I do believe that right is covered under the 1st Amendment.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array Maverickx50's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by high pockets View Post
    I think we should take the extra NRA stickers and put them on other people's cars; like Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and maybe Diand Frankenstein.
    I considered that too but have already been gigged here once for jokingly implying an illegal activity. But I do love the concept.
    I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the BG's. Not to solve societies problems. That said: if more carried the deterrent would only have a positive overall effect on those problems.

Thank you all for a great discussion and on topic input. My decision is.....DRUM ROLL PLEASE....I'm putting the sticker on the inside corner of my back window.
    Jeanlouise likes this.
    I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the BG's. Not to solve societies problems. That said: if more carried the deterrent would only have a positive overall effect on those problems.

Distinguished Member Array pipedream's Avatar
    I have an NRA decal on the back window of my truck and would never consider taking it off.
    NRA Patron Member
    GOA Life Member
    Never look down on anybody, unless you're helping them up.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverickx50 View Post
    I considered that too but have already been gigged here once for jokingly implying an illegal activity. But I do love the concept.
    Would that be illegal? Anyone who ever stopped at "South of the Border", the amusement park/roach motel got a bumper sticker slapped on their bumper while parked in the lot.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    Would that be illegal? Anyone who ever stopped at "South of the Border", the amusement park/roach motel got a bumper sticker slapped on their bumper while parked in the lot.
    Well I was going to go one step farther and cover up Obama Biden stickers. That is illegal in most states. Still love the concept tho but at my age running fast enough to get away with it is not a viable option. Like your sticker add-on tho. May have to consider that one as well.
    Jeanlouise likes this.

LUV this post !!!

NRA decal on wifes SUV and my picknup truck.

Used to be fairly common to see a rifle in the rear window rack but haven't
    noticed that in awhile.

Who said REDNECK !!!
    To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

For many years I displayed the 'NRA' sticker alongside the 'My Dog Is Smarter Than Your Honor Students' one, my car sticks out like a sore thumb with or without them......really never had any issues nor I cared if anybody was upset by them, they don't pay any of my bills and even though we are almost at the 'Dictatorship Level' we are still allowed to express our individuality.

Re: NRA or other car/truck decals

Quote Originally Posted by foxytwo View Post
    I have a NRA, Georgia carry, USMC and American Legion decals on the back window of my pickup. Never had a bad comment, only good ones.
    Semper Fi brother!!!!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Well I would love to display my NRA sticker as well. However, I live in St. Louis and we just had a rash of car thieves breaking in card where they believed people had firearms in their car. The thieves would break in wherr they know you cannot carry your firearm in. Therefore if the news knows this and criminals know this I am not showing my NRA sticker.

Quote Originally Posted by LloydTravels View Post
    Well I would love to display my NRA sticker as well. However, I live in St. Louis and we just had a rash of car thieves breaking in card where they believed people had firearms in their car. The thieves would break in wherr they know you cannot carry your firearm in. Therefore if the news knows this and criminals know this I am not showing my NRA sticker.
    Is there a news story or link to that info?
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

It's like jblitz said.It is normal for these parts,but,i just don't put stickers on my vehicles

I wouldn't be afraid to put a bumper sticker on my car or truck out of any sense of retaliation or anything, I just don't like bumper stickers on vehicles at all. They just seem tacky? to me is all.

Stickers on my truck include:

POW/MIA
    DTOM
    Stars and Bars
    Rednecks Rock
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

John 3:16 Gettin' Old ain't for Sissies.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Distinguished Member Array Phaedrus's Avatar
    I think an NRA/gun sticker on my truck is basically saying, "Hey thief! You might wanna break into this truck! There's a gun behind my seat!" Parked in front of my house it lets them know there are guns inside to steal (and that they best come around when the truck isn't there).
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links