off topic, my thoughts on the anti-bully movement in schools - Page 2

off topic, my thoughts on the anti-bully movement in schools

This is a discussion on off topic, my thoughts on the anti-bully movement in schools within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Jeanlouise I can't stand bullies. They're spineless, mean, little creeps that cause enormous emotional pain to other kids. If only those other ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: off topic, my thoughts on the anti-bully movement in schools

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    I can't stand bullies. They're spineless, mean, little creeps that cause enormous emotional pain to other kids.
    If only those other kids knew that if they just stand up to the bully he almost always backs down.
    That works on the ABC after school specials. Where I grew up you had to use fists because nobody was backing down.
    Arborigine likes this.
    I havenít heard any of the journalists who volunteered to be waterboarded asking to have their fingernails wrenched out with pliers, or electrodes attached to their genitals.

my take

i believe this is not an issue at all unless you are fortunate enough to attend inner city schools where savagery is embraced. this push will result in more hate crime type of legislation which will be selectively enforced. wonderful, if you are part of the preferred race, sex or sexual orientation. what if you are not?

AMERICA NEEDS MORE BULLIES!

They build character!

Look.......No Woman....ever liked.....The 3 Stooges.....either.
    My generation grew up with Little League TRY OUTS....if you didn't make the team you were told to go home and try again next season.
    Not every player got a trophy just because he participated on a team.....there were winners and looser.....good guys and bad guys.....you either made it or you didn't.
    Yup.....there were those who bullied and those who got bullied and mommie and daddy didn't come to school to protect you, they were workin'.

IMO......there's a place for all of us here.....just need to be sorted out without pussifying our society to the point where they are afraid of each other and ..............guns.

See what I did there...?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links