Too funny

This is a discussion on Too funny within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Gorilla Sales Skyrocket After Latest Gorilla Attack | The Onion - America's Finest News Source...

Thread: Too funny

Senior Member Array IAm_Not_Lost's Avatar
    "Brilliant. So now we got a huge guy theory, and a serial crusher theory. Top notch. What's your name?" - Paul Smecker

2. Remove Ads

I know what they are getting at, but the difference is a gorilla can kill you without touching it's trigger, a firearm can't.

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    Here at the Acme Gorilla Company, sales are brisk. We are out of stock and taking orders.
    I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook.

Distinguished Member Array SCXDm9's Avatar

Re: Too funny

Where can I get a gorilla? I want one in FDE.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
    Friends don't let friends wear fanny packs!!!

Open carry is to a handgun as bluetooth is to a cell phone!

VIP Member
    First they will want to ban those evil assault silverback gorillas then it will be the lowland gorillas and once those are gone it will be the mountain gorillas, just when will it all end?
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Quote Originally Posted by From the satire
    “We’ve had to deal with too many gorilla-related tragedies, and we’ve had to bury too many innocent, feces-covered victims,” said Nicole Simmons, president of the Mothers Against Gorillas coalition, who herself lost her 16-year-old son in the infamous Baker High School gorilla rampage of 1997. “It’s time to put an end to this. We need to get gorillas off the streets once and for all. Enough is enough.”
    Ironic that one of the chest-pounders quoted in the "article" is from MAG.

Hard to tell if this is a liberal slant designed to result in many idiots agreeing that since the gorilla situation is so insupportable then similar arguments about firearms must be too. Or if this is a conservative slant designed to be satire against the raging "conversation" going on. Hm. Any takers?

Funny, either way. Though, sad if anyone would take it as "evidence" of how silly defensive firearms are.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

OMG!!! whats next. Oh wait the other night at the store I said something out of the way and my son bopped me in the head with a big roll of summer sausage. Thats it we need to ban high capacity assault sausage. lol

Quote Originally Posted by sixgun View Post
    OMG!!! whats next. Oh wait the other night at the store I said something out of the way and my son bopped me in the head with a big roll of summer sausage. Thats it we need to ban high capacity assault sausage. lol
    NYC is trying the ban on high-cap drink cups. We'll have actual data on the impact on unhealthy drinking, after the results come in. Then we'll know.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Senior Member Array IAm_Not_Lost's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    Ironic that one of the chest-pounders quoted in the "article" is from MAG.

Hard to tell if this is a liberal slant designed to result in many idiots agreeing that since the gorilla situation is so insupportable then similar arguments about firearms must be too. Or if this is a conservative slant designed to be satire against the raging "conversation" going on. Hm. Any takers?

Funny, either way. Though, sad if anyone would take it as "evidence" of how silly defensive firearms are.
    It is hard to tell, and generally the 'The Onion' makes it that way. They simply make fun of everyone relatively equally.
    "Brilliant. So now we got a huge guy theory, and a serial crusher theory. Top notch. What's your name?" - Paul Smecker

Links