WAAAAYYY off topic Cell Phone ? for tech savvy peoples - Page 2

WAAAAYYY off topic Cell Phone ? for tech savvy peoples

This is a discussion on WAAAAYYY off topic Cell Phone ? for tech savvy peoples within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The only cell phone I have is a government issued flip phone. I do have a iPod touch and iPad...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: WAAAAYYY off topic Cell Phone ? for tech savvy peoples

Senior Moderator
    The only cell phone I have is a government issued flip phone.

I do have a iPod touch and iPad
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

I'm thinking of switching over to the "smart talk" plan dukalmighty is talking about from Walmart. We have 4 people at work who has switched over to that plan and love it.

You can keep your current phone and current phone number (in most instances). They just issue you a new Sim card.

Unlimited voice/text/data for flat rate of $45/month per phone. So for my wife and I, it would be $90/month.

I had to drop my data plan last year because it was getting to be just too expensive. Right now, with no data on either of our phones, and paying for a limit of 200 texts/month (on my phone only) we are paying about $130/month for the two lines with all the hidden taxes.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I'm gonna switch to the Walmart unlimited pre pay plan and looking for an inexpensive smart phone,that i can basically talk text read email and maybe even send pics etc.
    When it comes to phones I'm like a new guy coming on that has no idea about guns except if you pull the trigger they go bang
    I didn't know they still made such simple phone. I am almost jealous!
    "Gun Free Zones" is where only criminals carry guns.

VIP Member
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Re: WAAAAYYY off topic Cell Phone ? for tech savvy peoples

Samsung s ii is a good phone and good for your options. I know they have released the iPhone for straight talk as well and those are good phones for beginners along with good cameras. I believe the Samsung is cheaper and I love the android Os.

Re: WAAAAYYY off topic Cell Phone ? for tech savvy peoples

If you get a smartphone you can get the tapatalk app and look at the forums easily on your phone. Only way I look at forums now.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links