Practicing, just in case

This is a discussion on Practicing, just in case within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Lol, my wife just bought one of those! Yikes! But seriously, it's been a long stressful day and I'm just now sitting down to some ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Practicing, just in case

Lol, my wife just bought one of those! Yikes!

But seriously, it's been a long stressful day and I'm just now sitting down to some dinner and diversion. Thank goodness I was done with my soup. It would have come out my nose. Thanks for the laugh!

2. Remove Ads

JeanLouise - The mixer culture is part of what's wrong with this country. Who needs that type of assault mixer? Really? Only professional Chefs need that kind of flour-power. I know there are probably at least a half a dozen of those in the White House but no civilian has the type of training and responsibility to be trusted with that kind of power.
    oakchas likes this.
    It's kind of like how some people have a sudden and insatiable desire to talk about vampires after the Twilight series became popular, except zombies are much less gay and more likely to exist one day

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links