WTB - Your ( soon to be illegal ) NY magazines................................

This is a discussion on WTB - Your ( soon to be illegal ) NY magazines................................ within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; ATTN. NY members. I will buy your soon to be illegal 30 rd AK47 and AR15 magazines for $5 EACH - SHIPPED....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: WTB - Your ( soon to be illegal ) NY magazines................................

Distinguished Member Array AKsrule's Avatar

WTB - Your ( soon to be illegal ) NY magazines................................

ATTN. NY members.

I will buy your soon to be illegal 30 rd AK47 and AR15 magazines for $5 EACH - SHIPPED.
    pittypat21 and sauerpuss like this.
    -------
    -SIG , it's What's for Dinner-

know your rights!
    http://www.handgunlaw.us

"If I walk in the woods, I feel much more comfortable carrying a gun. What if you meet a bear in the woods that's going to attack you? You shoot it."
    {Bernhard Goetz}

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Hahahaha, awesome post.

Actually it wasn't. Nothing funny about the situation. Nothing cool about hoping to profit off of the misery of others.
    rottkeeper likes this.
    "The only people I like besides my wife and children are Marines."
    - Lt. Col. Oliver North

Distinguished Member
    No "misery" here. It's called profiteering if the market is already black. It's called smart to buy low.
    Ammunition magazines would be restricted to seven bullets, from the current 10, and current owners of higher-capacity magazines would have a year to sell them out of state. An owner caught at home with eight or more bullets in a magazine could face a misdemeanor charge.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...#ixzz2I1g1Hnrs
    Bold is not a warm and fuzzy. I'd advise you NY'ers to take the deal. Take it from a Californian.
    Americans understood the right of self-preservation as permitting a citizen to repel force by force
    when the intervention of society... may be too late to prevent an injury.
    -Blackstone’s Commentaries 145–146, n. 42 (1803) in District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008)

I have 20 I will sell you. Just paypal the funds and they are yours!!!

VIP Member
    Yeah, it makes total sense to sell something well below market value because you may not be able to have it later In case you haven't noticed, the price of magazines has gone through the roof and the availability if remarkably nonexistent. If someone in NY wants to dump magazines that may be a good idea. Selling a $20-$50 magazine (depending on where you look) for $5 is never a good idea.
    "The only people I like besides my wife and children are Marines."
    - Lt. Col. Oliver North

Distinguished Member
    It is if it costs $1000 and community service hours. The legal environment just became very hospitable to white elephants.
    Americans understood the right of self-preservation as permitting a citizen to repel force by force
    when the intervention of society... may be too late to prevent an injury.
    -Blackstone’s Commentaries 145–146, n. 42 (1803) in District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008)

I would not sell them for less than $20 a piece(but in today's market you can get 3 times that price) --- buyer pays shipping cost --- You can use the USPS "If it fits, it ships" priority boxes......
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

You checked price of postage lately? they would be paying you to take them off their hands,be cheaper to cut them up
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by Echo_Four View Post
    Yeah, it makes total sense to sell something well below market value because you may not be able to have it later In case you haven't noticed, the price of magazines has gone through the roof and the availability if remarkably nonexistent. If someone in NY wants to dump magazines that may be a good idea. Selling a $20-$50 magazine (depending on where you look) for $5 is never a good idea.
    I don't know about that. The buyer is assuming a risk of paying $5.00 a piece for something that may fall under a Executive Order next saying that they can't be bought or transferred and must be destroyed on owners death. So there may not even be an opportunity to profit. $5.00 is pretty reasonable under those conditions.
    "The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    Thomas Jefferson
    Third President of the United States

Quote Originally Posted by AKsrule View Post
    ATTN. NY members.

I will buy your soon to be illegal 30 rd AK47 and AR15 magazines for $5 EACH - SHIPPED.
    Great...., A fellow DC member kicking us in the teeth with a lowball offer. Cocky to say the least.
    Echo_Four likes this.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by rottkeeper View Post
    Great...., A fellow DC member kicking us in the teeth with a lowball offer. Cocky to say the least.
    Sarcasm, I'd say.
    aus71383 and DontTreadOnI like this.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AKsrule View Post
    ATTN. NY members.

And when the nationwide ban goes into effect, your 5$ mags will be felonies.
    aus71383 likes this.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie57 View Post
    I don't know about that. The buyer is assuming a risk of paying $5.00 a piece for something that may fall under a Executive Order next saying that they can't be bought or transferred and must be destroyed on owners death. So there may not even be an opportunity to profit. $5.00 is pretty reasonable under those conditions.
    Haven't you read the news? Obama is getting ready to pass an EO to ban all semi-automatic pistols. No buy back, no grandfathering. I'll buy all your semi-autos for $5 each, you pay shipping. Sound good.
    aus71383 likes this.

Distinguished Member Array AKsrule's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rottkeeper View Post
    OK OK . I will ADOPT your mags.

When you move to a free state you can have them back.
    rottkeeper and PAPADALE1 like this.
    -------
    -SIG , it's What's for Dinner-

know your rights!
    http://www.handgunlaw.us

"If I walk in the woods, I feel much more comfortable carrying a gun. What if you meet a bear in the woods that's going to attack you? You shoot it."
    {Bernhard Goetz}

Administrator
    I can't wait until they ban good lookin ladies in the commie states. Whoohaa!
    "Just blame Sixto"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links