Sandy Hook- any photo evidence? - Page 2

Sandy Hook- any photo evidence?

This is a discussion on Sandy Hook- any photo evidence? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Cdknox Is everything a conspiracy theory now? Do you really need photo evidence? 20 innocent kids were killed. Regardless what he used ...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: Sandy Hook- any photo evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Cdknox View Post
    Is everything a conspiracy theory now? Do you really need photo evidence? 20 innocent kids were killed. Regardless what he used gun control was going to be brought up.
    Your right there is no evidence, But the government would never lie or cover up anything.. Just look at all the deception in history and tons of lies in the last 42 months... Its so plain, they want to disarm us and they will little by little.. This isnt no regular politics as usual. Something has changed and if people cant see it well so be it, But I know there are some out there that see exactly what is happening in our country.... Time will tell.. Not me.
    Kimberpackn likes this.

I've seen enough inconsistencies to make me wonder about several things,and first and foremost how much the government was involved,such as a fundraiser for the victims posted on facebook 4 days before the event occurred,all first responders kept blocked off from anywhere near the scene,Several Witness stories making no sense and actually changed their stories with several being linked to "The Screen Actors Guild"
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    but a friend told me yesterday that his firearm related source confided that the shooter was armed only with three handguns.
    My sister's boyfriend has a nephew in the secret service who said that this is not true. My source is better than yours.
    Darrow75, thephanatik and sfreed like this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoganbeg View Post
    The difference is in one whether or not we are being lied to, and to what degree.
    I always take the "being lied to" as a given.
    Kimberpackn and Tally XD like this.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Exactly the reason for my question. A surveillence photo could end speculation and quell the conspiracy theories.i.e- two perps, three perps, man in the woods, AR-15, shotgun, bolt action rifle etc.
    But it wouldn't because there are whack jobs out there that would say it was only released now because the gub'mint needed this much time to doctor it up. If they had released it that day they would have only had it because they were planning it for years and knew exactly where to put the cameras.
    Darrow75 likes this.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    So much morbid curiousity. Stroll through an aircraft acident scene and you won't want to ever see carnage of any sort again.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Did you see how many groups were there? I saw Police, ATF, DHS and FBI. How they ran an investigation with that many people I have no idea. Until they release an official and final report I have no clue what and how it happened. Far too much conflicting "news"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I've seen enough inconsistencies to make me wonder about several things,and first and foremost how much the government was involved,such as a fundraiser for the victims posted on facebook 4 days before the event occurred,all first responders kept blocked off from anywhere near the scene,Several Witness stories making no sense and actually changed their stories with several being linked to "The Screen Actors Guild"
    I'm in this camp. Don't know what it is, but have enough reason to question how it is being portrayed. Like I was told when I was young. Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear. Given our govt today, I wouldn't give them the benefit of half of what you see.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Where is the photo evidence that Lincoln was assassinated? We just have stories and testimony there too. I just can't fathom our government using the killing on children to try and get across gun control. I know the government is different than what's it's been in the past but I still don't see them doing this. I'd love for you to discuss this with these parents and see where you get. Ever thought the photos aren't being released due to be age of those killed? Do you really want to see dead children?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Darrow75 likes this.

Distinguished Member Array Hoganbeg's Avatar
    I believe the point of wanting to see video is not to see the slaughter but to see whether the weapon used was a pistol or a rifle.
    niks, niks and atctimmy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdknox View Post
    Where is the photo evidence that Lincoln was assassinated? We just have stories and testimony there too. I just can't fathom our government using the killing on children to try and get across gun control. I know the government is different than what's it's been in the past but I still don't see them doing this. I'd love for you to discuss this with these parents and see where you get. Ever thought the photos aren't being released due to be age of those killed? Do you really want to see dead children?

No, I don't want to see the end results. But I would like to see a still photo of him entering the building or of him traveling a hallway, which is what I asked in my original post.

Understood...but back to my point. You honestly believe this is a coverup? This is just silly. At least we all have the right to free speech to have these discussions.

Just like no one would dream that our govt would knowingly allow guns to be bought and illegally be smuggled into the hands of Mexican drug cartels by the Thousands knowing people would die as a result just so they could use it as a false flag for gun control. Create the problem and then shine a light on it to justify your "solution." I'm just using fast and furious as an example of why I put nothing past our govt. I don't know that's what this was, but I'm just saying I'm skeptical of things being as they portray. As I have heard said before, the truth lies somewhere in the middle and will likely never be known.
    niks and mg27 like this.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

I sure hope this was only a lone madman. If not...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Sponsored Links