Sandy Hook- any photo evidence?

This is a discussion on Sandy Hook- any photo evidence? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I could believe a couple of people,pro-gun,or anti-gun,might would say things,just to see what they can stir up....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: Sandy Hook- any photo evidence?

I could believe a couple of people,pro-gun,or anti-gun,might would say things,just to see what they can stir up.

2. Remove Ads

Maybe we can get that news paper that outed all the gun owners in New York to give us the truth about Sandy Hook.

In reality it will take a long time before we know any or all the details surrounding this tragedy.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    Nothing at all that's been reported about this incident has made a lick of sense. None of it. The M.E. can't answer a question, "parents" are proven to be actors, the guy who took in 6 kids supposedly, has a SAG card, and changes his story every time he tells it, then gets more publicity claiming he's being bullied over his inconsistencies, there isn't a single picture of any of these events, one child claimed to be dead, who's parents were interviewed, later shows up in a photo next to Obama, the road to the school was blocked for hours, and no ambulances could get in or out, FEMA just happened to be in town for 3 days doing a children critical incident response class, not a single open casket funeral, no children anywhere to be seen from aerial footage during the event, the only children seen were in some ole stock footage, memorial pages for the mass murder put up two days before it even happened, and the list goes on, and on, and on.

If you don't think Sandy Hook was a hoax, do the research yourself. Ask the hard questions. Look at the data available.
    I posted two links above to help you get started.
    EdJean and Tally XD like this.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdknox View Post
    Understood...but back to my point. You honestly believe this is a coverup? This is just silly. At least we all have the right to free speech to have these discussions.
    Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    For now...
    BugDude likes this.
    EDC: M&P 9*2
    PHIL.4:13

NRA

From the first linked page:
    Rifle allegedly used: called a Bushmaster, a popular sporting rifle, it was found in a locked-up car afterwards: ‘the Bushmaster .223 the Connecticut police finally claimed was used in the shooting is designed for long range field use and utilizes high velocity bullets with a muzzle velocity of 3,000 fps, the energy of which even at considerable distance would penetrate several bodies before finally coming to rest in tissue. Those bullets would have been hitting homes around the school had the Bushmaster been used. The guns must have had at least three magazine changes, if there were 30 bullets per magazine. High-velocity bullets were used, that went through walls and cars, and would not generally have lodged in children.
    The writer obviously is ignorant of the terminal ballistics of .223 ammo.
    And...
    It is looking as if the victims were shot with military expertise: only one person was wounded and everyone else who was shot, died. The local cops arrived at 11 am and found the Federal Police were already there, with 23 dead kids. Did the Feds do it? One young lad could never have shot 20 children and 6 adults.
    So the state police received 9-1-1 calls at 9:41 am and it then took them and the locals an hour and nineteen minutes to get there? T.V. crews were there before that. Oh yeah, and they were taking pictures and video of local police there.

This "source" has zero credibility. Looks to me like "The Truth Seeker" would be wasting his time reading anything he publishes.

ETA: And that youtube video is fatally flawed also. Using Infowars as a source? I mean seriously. I could not sit through the whole thing. The infowars anchors are not subject matter experts buy any stretch of the imagination on either law enforcement matters or it would seem journalism.
    Hoganbeg and Darrow75 like this.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Distinguished Member Array Hoganbeg's Avatar
    I believe part of the problem is that a lot of opinion and hyperbole tends to get mixed up with the few facts and then the facts, and even valid questions, tend to be dismissed along with the nonsense. This seems to be true of both the pro and anti arguments that I've seen. It then becomes a challenge to even want to wade through the nonsense to sort it all out, and requires a greater effort to remain objective.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Hey Lee, can I leave the Grassy Knoll yet? Lee? Leeeeeee? I have to go to the bathroom!
    BugDude likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Quote Originally Posted by GlassWolf View Post
    Nothing at all that's been reported about this incident has made a lick of sense. None of it. The M.E. can't answer a question,
    OK, which question can't he answer?
    "parents" are proven to be actors,
    Which parents? And are we supposed to believe that these are actors hired for this "job" or that actors can't have children?
    the guy who took in 6 kids supposedly, has a SAG card, and changes his story every time he tells it, then gets more publicity claiming he's being bullied over his inconsistencies,
    OK if that is true all it means is he is or was a union member. Before the merger there were only 105,000 SAG members. Now there are 160,000. That means he may have been in the background shots in three commercials, or maybe even said something on camera once. SAG members are about 1:1900 in the general population. Being in the New York area it is probably a safe bet that there are more members there (with all of the TV and movie stuff shot there) than there are in Hockley, Texas.
    What is the source that claims he has a SAG card anyway? What proof do they offer? Do you have any links to videos where we can see him tell the story different ways as opposed to someone else saying he is being inconsistent?
    there isn't a single picture of any of these events, one child claimed to be dead, who's parents were interviewed, later shows up in a photo next to Obama,
    Which child? Who claimed he or she was dead? When was the picture with Obama taken? Why would the evil masterminds not ony allow this child to live after supposedly being killed, but allow the child to be anywhere Obama to be photographed?
    the road to the school was blocked for hours, and no ambulances could get in or out,
    If ambulances could not get in or out how were the wounded teacher and the two children that were pronounced dead at the hospital transported there? Couldn't have been by police car because "The Truth Seeker" tells us that the local police were not there untill 11:00.
    FEMA just happened to be in town for 3 days doing a children critical incident response class,
    FEMA does classes like that all over the country every day. Would a list of classes where nothing at all happens be proof of anything?
    not a single open casket funeral,
    Ever see what close range rifle fire can do to a person's head?
    And with all the vultures about why give them a chance to snap a picture of a dead child to exploit in the media?
    no children anywhere to be seen from aerial footage during the event, the only children seen were in some ole stock footage,
    There were multiple pictures from multiple sources of children being led away from the school. If you think these are stock footage please provide a link showing it in its original context.
    memorial pages for the mass murder put up two days before it even happened, and the list goes on, and on, and on.
    I would love to see the documentation on this.
    If you don't think Sandy Hook was a hoax, do the research yourself. Ask the hard questions. Look at the data available.
    I posted two links above to help you get started.
    And those two links are not to credible sources. "The Truth Seeker" demonstrates that he knows next to nothing about what he is writing about. That talking head from Infowars in that youtube video also demonstrates his lack of knowledge or his lack of regard for the truth. Example: he talks about why the guy was put in the front of the police car. He suggests this is special treatment. It is not. It is officer safety.

But why let the truth get in the way of a good story?
    Like you said, ask the hard questions.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
    Just like no one would dream that our govt would knowingly allow guns to be bought and illegally be smuggled into the hands of Mexican drug cartels by the Thousands knowing people would die as a result just so they could use it as a false flag for gun control. Create the problem and then shine a light on it to justify your "solution." I'm just using fast and furious as an example of why I put nothing past our govt. I don't know that's what this was, but I'm just saying I'm skeptical of things being as they portray. As I have heard said before, the truth lies somewhere in the middle and will likely never be known.

^^^^^C'mon^^^^^^^^

Maybe the rest of the governments of the world are corrupt and prone to underhanded tactics, but not OURS!

"A politician is a person who can make waves and then make you think he's the only one who can save the ship."
    Ivern Ball

The end justifies the means.
    If there we're only two places to put my money, I'd say they've done dirty deeds before, and they will do dirty deeds again.
    BugDude likes this.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Distinguished Member
    If I were writing the script, I would kill off the ME as a key player before the truth commission meets then blame botched autopsy for some of the confusion. If this actually happens, it's gonna be weird. But the ME is too weird for prime time.
    Americans understood the right of self-preservation as permitting a citizen to repel force by force
    when the intervention of society... may be too late to prevent an injury.
    -Blackstone’s Commentaries 145–146, n. 42 (1803) in District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008)

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mcp1810 View Post
    Which child? Who claimed he or she was dead? When was the picture with Obama taken? Why would the evil masterminds not only allow this child to live after supposedly being killed, but allow the child to be anywhere Obama to be photographed?
    Emilie Parker is a child victim. Her sister is in the photo with Obama. The father is Robbie Parker, videoed in an emotional swing from apparent elation to grief, and accused of being an actor. A Youtube member debunks the charge that GlassWolf, among others, makes.
    Weird stuff. But so is life. Especially these days.
    videoplayback.jpg
    Americans understood the right of self-preservation as permitting a citizen to repel force by force
    when the intervention of society... may be too late to prevent an injury.
    -Blackstone’s Commentaries 145–146, n. 42 (1803) in District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008)

Quote Originally Posted by Pistology View Post
    Emilie Parker is a child victim. Her sister is in the photo with Obama. The father is Robbie Parker, videoed in an emotional swing from apparent elation to grief, and accused of being an actor. A Youtube member debunks the charge that GlassWolf, among others, makes.
    Weird stuff. But so is life. Especially these days.
    So there is no "dead child" that is later photographed with Obama.
    Go figure.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Quote Originally Posted by Hoganbeg View Post
    The difference is in whether or not we are being lied to, and to what degree.
    I make the assumption that all word spoken from any government official these days is a lie. Blanket statement? Perhaps. I prefer to have them prove me wrong. It's less of a let down this way.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the **** out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Quote Originally Posted by Cdknox View Post
    Understood...but back to my point. You honestly believe this is a coverup? This is just silly. At least we all have the right to free speech to have these discussions.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Give it time...and no you don't really have the right to free speech anymore. Everything you say or do is a "priviledge" anymore. The "Press" has rights. The "Majority"...IF they make less than $40k per year) in a poll has rights. The Government officials who have their own children in heavily secured school facilities guarded by Secret Service have rights.

BTW...back on topic. Have you ever seen ANY interviews with Feinstein on the subject at hand? You wouldn't have to ask that coverup question.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the **** out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

search youtube for videos and you'll see a bunch which explains why the whole sandy hooks was probably planned..

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Links