Sandy Hook- any photo evidence? - Page 4

Sandy Hook- any photo evidence?

This is a discussion on Sandy Hook- any photo evidence? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Cdknox Understood...but back to my point. You honestly believe this is a coverup? This is just silly. At least we all have ...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 90
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: Sandy Hook- any photo evidence?

  1. #46
    VIP Member Array dukalmighty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    15,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdknox View Post
    Understood...but back to my point. You honestly believe this is a coverup? This is just silly. At least we all have the right to free speech to have these discussions.


    Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    You mean like helicopter video showing LEO's pursuing an individual into the woods,taking him into custody and a witness stating that the guy was sitting in the front of a Police car,you never seen or heard anything about this suspicious guy afterwards
    BugDude likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .


  2. #47
    VIP Member
    Array ksholder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,980
    Quote Originally Posted by Exacto View Post
    It was first reported that he had three handguns, and an AR and a shotgun in the trunk. Then the justice deparment showed up and low and behold, a bunch of 223 casings were found. AR still in the trunk. Remember what rom said, never let a good crisis go to waste.
    Question is, would our own government lie to the American People?
    Well, police lie to Americans all the time. They brag how they are allowed and encouraged to so do. Police are government employees. Therefore, yes, the government will lie to American people. I see nothing that will keep "the government" from lying to "the people". "The government" is made up of politicians, it is their nature to lie.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

    "When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

    You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

  3. #48
    VIP Member Array mcp1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,006
    Ok, here is the deal. Most of the early media reports were wrong. They usually are on something like this. In their rush to get the story out and get ratings and advertising dollars they listen to their scanners and report what officers say over the radio. That is "an unnamed police source" who is "not authorized to talk with the media".
    They do this so they can be factually correct (their source is an unnamed officer talking to his dispatcher) and get their story to air before the PIO has given a statement that the rest of the world gets at the same time. The problem with this is if you have multiple officers walking past the same single gun and talking about it on the radio you now have multiple guns.
    This is why departments have PIO's. To get the FACTS straight and give them to the media so they can get it straight. After the scene is secured they ask the officers, "Where was the gun you saw?" and "What kind of gun was it?" That is how you can go from (for example) 3 handguns to one.
    As far as the AR being in the car, who said it was? CNN did and then corrected their story and admitted they screwed up and that it was a shotgun in the car.
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/14/us/con...ing/index.html
    Who says that first responders were delayed? Can anyone cite a press release, press conference or credible media report of this? Or are we to believe that all the local police, fire and ems personnel and all the local news media are all part of the conspiracy?
    Oh yeah, and all the neighbors and the other teachers in the school and the parents of the other kids have to be in on it too.
    And if they were delayed how do we explain the radio traffic?
    Newtown school shooting: Transcript of police, fire radio dispatch- The New Haven Register - Serving New Haven, Connecticut
    Officers claiming to be on the scene in less than five minutes calling for additional units and ems. Kind of blows holes in the statements by some that the locals did not get there until 11:00 and the feds were already on the scene. Unless of course we are back to basically the whole town being in on it.

    As far as the guy in the woods and then in the police car, once it is determined that he is not involved why should they talk about him? Should they identify him so all the conspiracy theorists can harass him like the guy that lives across the street? Why was he put in the front seat? Maybe because it is easier to watch him there? Unless you have a cage car if a single officer unit is transporting it is not a good idea to put the suspect behind you where you can only see him in the rear view mirror. Lots of dead cops would tell you why that is a mistake, except of course they can't because they are dead.
    Cdknox, bklynboy, mano3 and 3 others like this.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

  4. #49
    MJK
    MJK is offline
    Senior Member Array MJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    835
    ^^^^^^What mcp1810 said!^^^^^^
    [T]he unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people. ---Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

  5. #50
    VIP Member Array BugDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Gulf Coast of Florida
    Posts
    9,408
    The govt has nothing to hide...that's why they have Executive Privilege...and Oblamer invoked that in Fast & Furious. Nothing to see here folks, move along. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.


    Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

  6. #51
    Moderator
    Array gasmitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    10,809
    Quote Originally Posted by 02R1 View Post
    search youtube for videos and you'll see a bunch which explains why the whole sandy hooks was probably planned..
    Oh, like everything you see on YouTube is the truth?
    DontTreadOnI, OPFOR and pgrass101 like this.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

  7. #52
    Member Array guardmt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    oh, like everything you see on youtube is the truth?
    dude!!!! Everything on the internet is true!!!
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” Albert Pike

  8. #53
    Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,442
    Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    Oh, like everything you see on YouTube is the truth?
    I've watched a lot of them, and there are some interesting observations, but I would hardly give any of them merit. There are logical explanations for a lot of things they bring up. But I like to question everything when it comes to things like this, and look at things from both sides of the fence.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

  9. #54
    Senior Member Array bklynboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    587
    MCP 1810, Thanks for outing this conspiracy baloney. This is a particularly bad time for gun owners to be coming across as a bunch of nuts
    pgrass101 likes this.

  10. #55
    Member Array Cdknox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Mn
    Posts
    406

    Sandy Hook- any photo evidence?

    Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy View Post
    MCP 1810, Thanks for outing this conspiracy baloney. This is a particularly bad time for gun owners to be coming across as a bunch of nuts
    Yes. Lets not give those that want to take them more ammo. No pun intended.


    Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

  11. #56
    Member Array bigdogtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    483
    Quote Originally Posted by guardmt View Post
    dude!!!! Everything on the internet is true!!!
    So would you say that what is in the paper or on the msm is?????

  12. #57
    Member Array 45Fight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Posts
    113
    I'm not some psycho conspiracy theorist and never have been til now. Look and I mean look at the pics. Sandy hook is a bunch of BS!
    GlassWolf and EdJean like this.

  13. #58
    Senior Member Array mulle46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,164
    Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadOnI View Post
    I've watched a lot of them, and there are some interesting observations, but I would hardly give any of them merit. There are logical explanations for a lot of things they bring up. But I like to question everything when it comes to things like this, and look at things from both sides of the fence.
    i watched a lot of them this afternoon, and some do make you wonder about it. Some strange things in the news coverage and interviews, IMO.
    GlassWolf likes this.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

  14. #59
    VIP Member Array mcp1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,006
    Quote Originally Posted by 45Fight View Post
    I'm not some psycho conspiracy theorist and never have been til now. Look and I mean look at the pics. Sandy hook is a bunch of BS!
    specifically what pictures and what is supposed to be wrong with them?
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

  15. #60
    Member Array WINTEJER000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Spokane, Wa, USA
    Posts
    321
    GlassWolf likes this.
    “But now,” he said, “take your money and a traveler’s bag. And if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one!” Luke 22:36 (NLT)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

coroner sandy hook
,
photo evidence of sandy hook
,
proof sandy hook is real
,
proof that sandy hook is real
,
proof that sandy hook was real
,
sandy hook conspiracy
,

sandy hook coroner

,

sandy hook evidence

,

sandy hook open casket

,
sandy hook open caskets
,
sandy hook photographic evidence
,
were there any open caskets in sandyhook
Click on a term to search for related topics.