Sandy Hook- any photo evidence? - Page 5

Sandy Hook- any photo evidence?

This is a discussion on Sandy Hook- any photo evidence? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; It's a ridiculous conspiracy theory. Newtown is as ordinary a town as you will find in the US. What do you think the odds are ...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: Sandy Hook- any photo evidence?

It's a ridiculous conspiracy theory. Newtown is as ordinary a town as you will find in the US. What do you think the odds are of having a public school full of ordinary people that have nothing in common with one another than that they work in a school all involved in the conspiracy and not even one person snitches?

I agree it was planned- by Adam Lanza. Evidence shows this was not a spur-of-the-moment act by a crazy person, but a carefully planned and premeditated act by an evil person, who also happened to be crazy.

OPFOR, thephanatik and pgrass101 like this.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Why would NBC "admit" something? Calling it an admission implies some kind of wrong doing on their part. What it should say is that they "reported". That NBC report was part of the "Today" show on the morning of the 15th of December. It only took ijreview.com an entire month to report that. Anybody curious why?
    http://www.redstate.com/2012/12/27/s...hmaster-ar-15/
    Newtown shooter's guns: What we know - CNN.com
    So if we are to believe that ijreview story state and federal officials will 'tell the truth" to NBC news but no other news organization. What could be the reason for that? It can't be for fear of something getting out can it? If you fear the information will get out why report it to network news? If you want it to get out why only report it to one news agency?

As reported in the article and at about twelve seconds into the video there was at that time contradictory information out there. That means some of it has to be false. Why should we believe the single source reporting the information that conflicts with everyone else and has not provided any verifiable information to back up their statement?
    bklynboy likes this.

Distinguished Member Array SCXDm9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kapnketel View Post
    The medical examiner stated that the wounds were consistent with rifle fire.
    I have to wonder how many wounds from rifle fire a medical examiner from LillyWhiteVille has seen, Chicago ME maybe...

VIP Member
    Thanks for trying to fight the good fight, mcp. These (conspiracy theorists) are as dangerous to responsible gun owners as a Congress full of Feinsteins.

It's one thing to ask questions. It's quite another to then take the answers to those questions, throw them out the window, and create some ludicrous narrative out of whole cloth in order to support a ludicrous conclusion.
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by SCXDm9 View Post
    I have to wonder how many wounds from rifle fire a medical examiner from LillyWhiteVille has seen, Chicago ME maybe...
    Where did he work before he was hired as the Chief Medical Examiner? I don't think many folks get a job like that right out of school.

Seeing as how he is the Chief Medical Examiner for the state of Connecticut I would expect he has seen a couple. If not in his office perhaps in his training. Or lets say for the sake of discussion he has never seen one before but just read about them in books. He now has a body in front of him with injuries consistent with everything he has read and all the pictures he has seen about terminal ballistics and wound effects of rifle fire. He has wound paths exactly like in the books. He has bullet fragments exactly like in the books.
    Instead of saying the wounds were consistent with rifle fire what would you rather he said?
    Hopyard and PatAz like this.

Oh my goodness! How could I have been so wrong?!?!? The proof was there in front of me all the time!
    Sandy Hook!
    Sandy=Grease= Olivia Newton John
    + George W Bush
    = NewtoWn
    Hook= Dustin Hoffman movie
    Dustin Hoffman also starred in............ WAG THE DOG!!!!!!
    How could I have missed that?

Quote Originally Posted by mcp1810 View Post
    Oh my goodness! How could I have been so wrong?!?!? The proof was there in front of me all the time!
    Sandy Hook!
    Sandy=Grease= Olivia Newton John
    + George W Bush
    = NewtoWn
    Hook= Dustin Hoffman movie
    Dustin Hoffman also starred in............ WAG THE DOG!!!!!!
    How could I have missed that?
    You can even see how Newtown is connected to both Washington D.C. AND Mexico!

As you know, the shortest distance between two objects is a straight line. By drawing a line between Washington D.C. and Newton, you can see that it in fact MAKES A STRAIGHT LINE.

But it doesn't stop there. By continuing the line, you can clearly see that it intersects with San Luis Potosi, Mexico!

By connecting these, we can clearly see that it was a GOVERNMENT conspiracy that used guns trafficked from San Luis Potosi, Mexico.

If that isn't enough proof, check out this quote from CHUCK NORRIS!

"The Sandy Hook shooting was a government conspiracy" - Chuck Norris.

Clearly Chuck Norris cannot be wrong.
    Brad426 and Hopyard like this.
    Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation. - Rule #23 in the USMC rules for gunfighting.

Quote Originally Posted by thephanatik View Post
    You can even see how Newtown is connected to both Washington D.C. AND Mexico!

As you know, the shortest distance between two objects is a straight line. By drawing a line between Washington D.C. and Newton, you can see that it in fact MAKES A STRAIGHT LINE.

But it doesn't stop there. By continuing the line, you can clearly see that it intersects with San Luis Potosi, Mexico!

By connecting these, we can clearly see that it was a GOVERNMENT conspiracy that used guns trafficked from San Luis Potosi, Mexico.

If that isn't enough proof, check out this quote from CHUCK NORRIS!

"The Sandy Hook shooting was a government conspiracy" - Chuck Norris.

Clearly Chuck Norris cannot be wrong.
    BOOM! Mind blown.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

I love Tiberius/Maggie.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    BOOM! Mind blown.
    Hang on to your hat.

If you look at the map that line runs right past Atlanta.
    The Atlanta child killings were committed by.......Wayne Wiliams!
    And the line goes past New Orleans. New Orleans was devestated by Katrina while who was in office? That's right George W Bush.
    And let's not forget the date! 12/14. If you divide those by two you get six and seven. The sixth and seventh letters of the alphabet (ABC's) are "F" and "G".
    Can anyone think of a TV show with "F" and "G"? Back in the early 1980's ABC had a series called The Fall Guy!
    thephanatik and Brad426 like this.

Senior Member Array Kimberpackn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    So much morbid curiousity. Stroll through an aircraft acident scene and you won't want to ever see carnage of any sort again.
    Be a surviving member of one and the same goes x2 (H-53 crash in the Med). Curiosity? Nah. Just disbelief on my part.
    We should not forget that the spark which ignited the American Revolution was caused by the British attempt to confiscate the firearms of the colonists. -

Patrick Henry

As a parent,most of what bothers is the parent interviews and their behavior and appearance. I know everyone deals with grief differently, but I didn't see an interview with a parent (who had a child murdered)who looked like they had been crying, not sleeping, etc. the Robbie Parker interview where he comes out, laughing and smiling, asking "are you ready to start" and then starts to "grieve", bothers me the most
    Tally XD likes this.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

MJK
    Funny stuff here! You guys ought to be on Leno!

But your illustration should be enlightening to those who continue down the conspiracy path. Let's face it...anyone can take a few random facts from a case and create a credible-sounding story which has nothing to do with the actual sequence of events. Lawyer's do it all the time in court! That's one reason courts do not render "innocent" verdicts...they only declare a defendant "not guilty."

And I agree...conspiracy theorists generally do not advance our cause with their stories.
    [T]he unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people. ---Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Quote Originally Posted by mcp1810 View Post
    specifically what pictures and what is supposed to be wrong with them?
    The girl standing next to Obama has legs. The middle daughter (left in the photo) has no legs. It looks photoshopped. IMO, the girl wearing the red and black dress in the different photos is the same girl, Emilie Parker.

where_are_her_legs.jpg

Parker_with_Obama.jpg

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Quote Originally Posted by SCXDm9 View Post
    So what says the ME was from "LillyWhiteVille"? Small towns often don't have a ME, calling in the state ME--who in all likelihood had seen many gunshot wounds-- in many cases.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Links