Sandy Hook- any photo evidence?

This is a discussion on Sandy Hook- any photo evidence? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by EdJean The girl standing next to Obama has legs. The middle daughter (left in the photo) has no legs. It looks photoshopped. ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: Sandy Hook- any photo evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by EdJean View Post
    The girl standing next to Obama has legs. The middle daughter (left in the photo) has no legs. It looks photoshopped. IMO, the girl wearing the red and black dress in the different photos is the same girl, Emilie Parker.

Attachment 66857

Attachment 66859
    Snopes addressed this. Different girl in same dress. If you look very carefully at the girls teeth you will notice that the middle daughter has a slight gap between her two upper front teeth. That gap is present in both photos. Emilie has gaps between a couple of her lower teeth but not between her upper teeth. Also look at the proportions of eyes, nose and mouth. The shape of the smile is also different. Very similar, but two different girls.
    Hopyard likes this.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

2. Remove Ads

Wow MCP1810, you've got stamina brother! You're like a one man truth squad deflecting the rays emanating from their tin foil hats for three straight days
    Hopyard, pgrass101 and blitzburgh like this.

Thanks!
    I am not saying that there are not evil conspiracies out there. Just that there is not credible evidence that this (or Aurora) is one of them. When we jump on the conspiracy band wagon our credibility gets called into question. We need to be sure our theories are based on a solid foundation. If they can easily show what we are claiming to be the truth as fiction that can be used to call all of our beliefs into question. This is part of what aggravates me about Alex Jones and his ilk. We need to be the calm, logical, and rational ones. Spouting off all this chicken little sky is falling crap makes it easier to marginalize us and write us off as crack pots.

As far as the government coming up with tragic gun related incidents to advance the gun grabbers agenda I don't see it. An operation like that would have to involve dozens of people. Each and every one of them a security risk for the operation. Why bother?

With a population of over three hundred million and hundreds of millions of weapons in the hands of private citizens, odds are that sooner or later something is going to happen. That is the price of a free society. Why involve dozens or hundreds of people any of whom could collect evidence of the conspiracy and expose it? All they need to do is write up their desired new laws and wait.

They don't need a conspiracy, all they need is patience.
    pgrass101 and OPFOR like this.

Senior Moderator
    Thanks mcp1810

I'm going to buy stock in aluminum foil
    Secret Spuk likes this.
    Sometimes I wonder who the old man in the mirror is....

Lord, Grant me a good sword and no need to use it.

Sandy Hook Conspiracy ??????

Everyone needs to go on youtube and checkout the 30 minute video of Sandy Hook Conspiracy.......it will really make you think. I want to see some hardcore evidence that this ever really happened....!!!!

Seriously? Is this where we've come that we read something on the internet, see a video that anyone can make (no, I haven't seen it, nor will I ever), or receive an email that is beyond reality and we not only believe it but spread it as fact or possible fact.

I seriously am concerned about us as a society.
    Raleigh... Where Barney comes to Party...

Glock 27 for every day carry (LCP for deep conceal when necessary)... Glock 23's for the home.

Call me Iggy. Only my mother calls me by my full given name.

Distinguished Member
    I'm still stuck on the "grassy knoll" theory. I need to move on.
    Secret Spuk likes this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Yes, move on. I haven't been on the grassy knoll since Nov. '63.
    l1a1 likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Avatar is OldVet from days long gone. Oh, to be young again.
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Yes, move on. I haven't been on the grassy knoll since Nov. '63.
    I thought I recognized you in that newsreel.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Les Baer 45
    Sig Man
    N.R.A. Patron Life Member
    M.C.R.G.O.

I have no doubt the shooting happened. I also have little doubt that certain officials had statements, legislative documents, and press releases prepared, and prepped by anti-2a gun lobby, prior to an event. This does not mean it was a conspiracy, it is just the event they were looking for to push forward.

IMHO, if an AR was not used in the shooting, what happened was some early information was wrong, they ran with what they had prepared (because it is not as if the facts mattered to the anti-2a agenda).

Going to be real interesting is it becomes 100% clear that there was never an AR. I've read shotgun in car, 4 semi-auto pistols. He never reloaded, just grabbed the next firearm. However at this point, the truth is known by few (and all I know is from several conflicting reports). Some have stated that the AR was in a 3rd party's car, a doomsday prepper type, who just keep the AR in their car for SHTF. Completely unrelated to the shooter.

At the same time, maybe an AR was used, we just don't know. That is what is really scary. Laws are being passed because of an event, and we don't know what happened at the event, and even then, how could any of these laws have prevented the event.
    NRA Member
    S&W 642 (no-lock) with .38 Spl +P 135 GR Gold GDHP
    Glock G31 & G33 with .357 Sig 125 GR. SXT Winchester Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Supertac45 View Post
    Not new. If you look you will see that is the one previously discussed that aired on 12/15.

Let me throw something out that nobody has mentioned yet... Lanza's mom was a gun enthusiast and supposedly took him shooting. So he knew something about guns. And there is evidence that he had been planning this for some time. So if you were going to try to take out as many people as possible, which gun would you take? A couple of pistols or a .223 Bushmaster with several 30 round mags? Seems pretty common sense to me. Also, there would be a bunch of shell casings as well as the bullets themselves. They were no doubt collected.

Distinguished Member Array Tally XD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    Unless twenty-six dead are completely fabricated, it doesn't make much never mind whether he did his work with a hi-cap 9, or a hi-cap .223, it still all plays into the same anti agenda.
    Well, at least for some of the 20 children supposedly killed there is no photo proof of them ever being students at the school. The school nurse doesn't show up at all. She also said that Mrs. Lanza was a teacher at Sandy Hook, which turned out to be not true according to the media. So for someone to claim they knew Mrs. Lanza for 20 years she sure screwed up that piece of information huh? Also, Robbie Parker doesn't have an address anywhere near Sandy Hook and, by the way, he looks pretty young for a "57" year old man as the news reports him to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdknox View Post
    Is everything a conspiracy theory now? Do you really need photo evidence? 20 innocent kids were killed. Regardless what he used gun control was going to be brought up.
    Were they?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoganbeg View Post
    The difference is in whether or not we are being lied to, and to what degree.
    We are and its big.

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I've seen enough inconsistencies to make me wonder about several things,and first and foremost how much the government was involved,such as a fundraiser for the victims posted on facebook 4 days before the event occurred,all first responders kept blocked off from anywhere near the scene,Several Witness stories making no sense and actually changed their stories with several being linked to "The Screen Actors Guild"
    Of any evidence of conspiracy these postings on the internet dated well prior to the "shooting" are irrefutable.

Quote Originally Posted by Pistology View Post
    Emilie Parker is a child victim. Her sister is in the photo with Obama. The father is Robbie Parker, videoed in an emotional swing from apparent elation to grief, and accused of being an actor.
    All photo's I have seen of Emilie never show her "within" the family photo. She is always off to the side even though there was room for her to be in the center with the other children.

I have never been a conspiracy believe myself. This one though, stinks to high heaven and I am on the bandwagon.
    I am consistently on record and will continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry.
    - Barack Obama Chicago Tribune, April 27, 2004

THE MOST EVIL MAN ALIVE - YouTube

Would you be smiling if your daughter had just been brutally murdered?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Links