Sandy Hook- any photo evidence?

This is a discussion on Sandy Hook- any photo evidence? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I am not trying to feed into frenzy of rumors and innuendos, but a friend told me yesterday that his firearm related source confided that ...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: Sandy Hook- any photo evidence?

I am not trying to feed into frenzy of rumors and innuendos, but a friend told me yesterday that his firearm related source confided that the shooter was armed only with three handguns. I have no idea if this is true or not andwill not speculate. The only related photos I have seen was the officer retrieving a longarm from the trunk of a car. I am curious to why we have seen no video evidence of the perp. entering the building or roaming the halls. Were there no cameras in the school to dispute or corroborate a claim like this? I know I have seen still shots of many if not all recent school incidents and have not seen any from the Sandy Hook event.

2. Remove Ads

I'd heard that he had an AR-15 but left it in the car and only took 2 handguns into the school. Who knows what the truth is, but in the end it doesn't matter. The liberals have never let facts get in their way in the past and they won't this time either. They never let a tragedy go to waste and will use it to further their agenda. It doesn't even matter that their current proposals will do nothing to stop the next Sandy Hook from happening. In the end they want all private gun ownership banned, period. They are going to take incremental steps to that end.
    PAPADALE1, darbo and GeorgiaDawg like this.

The early reports that I heard were that he had 2 or 3 handguns and that the AR15 was in the car. However, I have learned over the years that the early reports in extreme crisis situations are also the least reliable. I did see a video that someone posted along these lines. It showed the coroner stating that all of the children were killed with the AR15. It then showed helicopter footage of police opening the trunk of his car and pulling out a long gun and clearing it. However, it was at night (reports of the AR came during the day) and the video was not clear enough to determine what kind of gun it was. But the way the LEO was clearing it made me (and several others) believe it was not an AR. The LEO was pulling bolt handle that appeared to be on the side, like a semi-auto shotgun, not on top like an AR.

But I too am suspicious that the facts have been changed in order to further the liberal agenda.

You will likely have to wait for decades to get the real report... it will be tied up in litigation... and when you do get it through a F.O.I. request, you may likely find lots of blacked out areas...
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Evidence needs to be released only at trial or at the conclusion of the investigation. No need to hand feed the media sharks.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    The medical examiner stated that the wounds were consistent with rifle fire.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

NMB
    Official report said 2 hand guns and a rifle found with the shooter.

It was clearly a shotgun in the trunk. Which is also in the official report. Medical examiner said wounds were from a rifle and the shooter killed himself with one of the pistols.
    NRA Member
    Certified Kitchen Gunsmith

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive."
    - C.S. Lewis

All affidavits supporting the applications for numerous search warrants were sealed by court order for a minimum of 90 days after applications, so it will be mid-March at the earliest before lists of evidence may become public knowledge. As was the case with the Columbine situation, photographic evidence released to the public will be sparse.

All else is just endless speculation. Let's not feed that here, please.
    Rock and Glock and DMan like this.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by kapnketel View Post
    Exactly the reason for my question. A surveillence photo could end speculation and quell the conspiracy theories.i.e- two perps, three perps, man in the woods, AR-15, shotgun, bolt action rifle etc.
    mano3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    All affidavits supporting the applications for numerous search warrants were sealed by court order for a minimum of 90 days after applications, so it will be mid-March at the earliest before lists of evidence may become public knowledge. As was the case with the Columbine situation, photographic evidence released to the public will be sparse.

All else is just endless speculation. Let's not feed that here, please.
    I agree aand wrote beforeI saw this post.

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    It was first reported that he had three handguns, and an AR and a shotgun in the trunk. Then the justice deparment showed up and low and behold, a bunch of 223 casings were found. AR still in the trunk. Remember what rom said, never let a good crisis go to waste.
    Question is, would our own government lie to the American People?
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    I am not trying to feed into frenzy of rumors and innuendos, but a friend told me yesterday that his firearm related source confided that the shooter was armed only with three handguns. I have no idea if this is true or not andwill not speculate. The only related photos I have seen was the officer retrieving a longarm from the trunk of a car. I am curious to why we have seen no video evidence of the perp. entering the building or roaming the halls. Were there no cameras in the school to dispute or corroborate a claim like this? I know I have seen still shots of many if not all recent school incidents and have not seen any from the Sandy Hook event.
    Unless twenty-six dead are completely fabricated, it doesn't make much never mind whether he did his work with a hi-cap 9, or a hi-cap .223, it still all plays into the same anti agenda.
    bklynboy likes this.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

Is everything a conspiracy theory now? Do you really need photo evidence? 20 innocent kids were killed. Regardless what he used gun control was going to be brought up.

Quote Originally Posted by kapnketel View Post
    That medical examiner was as weird as it gets. Why was he chuckling during the interview? He also appeared to know nothing.

Sandy Hook Medical Examiner Wayne Carver Has Weird Behaviors - YouTube
    mg27 and Kimberpackn like this.

Distinguished Member Array Hoganbeg's Avatar
    The difference is in whether or not we are being lied to, and to what degree.
    Last edited by Hoganbeg; January 15th, 2013 at 04:56 PM. Reason: grammar

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Links