Police unusual punishment

This is a discussion on Police unusual punishment within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Our cops need to start doing this. maybe the next generation of kids wouldn't be gang bangers. LiveLeak.com - Cop Giving Out Nut Shots Hope ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Police unusual punishment

Police unusual punishment

Our cops need to start doing this. maybe the next generation of kids wouldn't be gang bangers.

LiveLeak.com - Cop Giving Out Nut Shots

Hope you enjoy.

2. Remove Ads

Oh my goodness... somebody call the ACLU.
    Jeanlouise likes this.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Sorry but I didn't find anything funny about what the cops were doing.

mkh
    I wonder what the story is behind that.

Quote Originally Posted by JJVP View Post
    Sorry but I didn't find anything funny about what the cops were doing.
    Sorry -- I didn't find anything funny about what the jerks were doing.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    Oh my goodness... somebody call the ACLU.
    Got em on speed dial.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Coming from someone who isn't in law enforcement, it seems like he may have been checking for weapons, etc., without getting all touchy-feely with his hands. Didn't look like any of them actually got hurt.

Edit: I just tried something, I put my knife in a pocket of a coat, held it up and tried pushing up on it with my arm then tried again much quicker. When I did it somewhat slowly I can't really feel there's a solid object there, but when I tried striking it lightly like in the video, its much more apparent there is something there.
    Jeanlouise likes this.
    Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation. - Rule #23 in the USMC rules for gunfighting.

This is why there's an us vs them environment - or he's just testing the waters "out of the closet". As to the title - it's not their freakin' job.

It's pretty hard to tell what is happening and what precipitated the LEO action. Notwithstanding that, nothing in the clip bothered me a bit. Nobody looked the least bit hurt or discomforted (nobody doubled over) so I have no sympathy at all. LEO's trying to do a job. I think the story is probably fairly telling.

It ranks a huge "Who Cares" in my book. Go whine to the ACLU.

it's not their freakin' job.
    They weren't administering a punishment. Spare me.

The title is misleading and inaccurate, but other than that...........
    Richard

NRA Life Member

"But if they don't exist, how can a man see them?"

"You may think I'm pompous, but actually I'm pedantic... let me explain the difference."

"Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything."

I was a cop in the Air Force and when we were trained to frisk someone they taught us the "knife" move where you use your thumb to really get in the crevices (i.e. butt crack, groin, etc.). Kind of looked like what this cop was doing with a little more force.
    pittypat21 likes this.
    ”One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them.”
    ~Thomas Jefferson

"Carry your gun - it's a lighter burden than regret."
    ~Breda

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    Question for you guys that see no problem with the actions of the officers, but what if it was your 16 year old son or daughter, better yet your wife being subjected to this form of public humiliation without due cause? Bet you would be singing a different tune enroute to see your attorney.

One thing a did see that has been of growing concern in my area, their real police uniforms and not SWAT gear or Storm Trooper uniforms as most of the residents call them in my town.
    Last edited by chuckusaret; January 16th, 2013 at 02:19 AM.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by chuckusaret View Post
    Question for you guys that see no problem with the actions of the officers, but what if it was your 16 year old son or daughter, better yet your wife being subjected to this form of public humiliation without do cause? Bet you would be singing a different tune enroute to see your attorney.

One thing a did see that has been of growing concern in my area, their real police uniforms and not SWAT gear or Storm Trooper uniforms as most of the residents call them in my town.
    First off, we don't know the circumstances surrounding the officers' decision to frisk everyone. Secondly, if it was my 16 year old son or daughter, and the cops had a good reason, I'd be pissed at my kid for getting into any kind of trouble, thank the officers, and have a good day. If there was no good reason, then of course I'd be upset, who wouldn't? But like I said, we don't know the circumstances.

As far as the original topic, if that was a supposed "nut shot", then why didn't anybody double over in pain? It looked pretty clear to me that there were no "nut shots" happening. Last time I was hit in the nads my hands instantly covered them, my knees knocked together, and I doubled over in pain. That didn't happen here, so I highly doubt there was any kind of "nut shot" unless these young teens have developed nads of steel.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
    -General James Mattis, USMC

Quote Originally Posted by chuckusaret View Post
    Question for you guys that see no problem with the actions of the officers, but what if it was your 16 year old son or daughter, better yet your wife being subjected to this form of public humiliation without do cause? Bet you would be singing a different tune enroute to see your attorney.

Without knowing the story behind this video, its hard to say why the police are actually there. So assuming they had a valid reason to search everyone, if I was given the option of a quick light tap or having the cop fondle me (or my son/daughter/wife), I'd pick the tap.

It was certainly less awkward than this search:

Cop gets a Hand full - YouTube
    Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation. - Rule #23 in the USMC rules for gunfighting.

Quote Originally Posted by pittypat21 View Post
    First off, we don't know the circumstances surrounding the officers' decision to frisk everyone. Secondly, if it was my 16 year old son or daughter, and the cops had a good reason, I'd be pissed at my kid for getting into any kind of trouble, thank the officers, and have a good day. If there was no good reason, then of course I'd be upset, who wouldn't? But like I said, we don't know the circumstances.

As far as the original topic, if that was a supposed "nut shot", then why didn't anybody double over in pain? It looked pretty clear to me that there were no "nut shots" happening. Last time I was hit in the nads my hands instantly covered them, my knees knocked together, and I doubled over in pain. That didn't happen here, so I highly doubt there was any kind of "nut shot" unless these young teens have developed nads of steel.
    And that right there folks is the argument the TSA Sympathizers use... No one was hurt so it must be ok... You keep thinkin that.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the **** out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

TSA Sympathizers use... No one was hurt so it must be ok
    Irrelevant, absurd comparison. TSA are not LEO's and vice-versa.
    pittypat21 likes this.
    Richard

NRA Life Member

"But if they don't exist, how can a man see them?"

"You may think I'm pompous, but actually I'm pedantic... let me explain the difference."

"Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links