James Yeager makes it on Colbert Report

This is a discussion on James Yeager makes it on Colbert Report within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Stephen Colbert's Double Barrel Blam-O-Rama - Piers Morgan & James Yeager - The Colbert Report - 2013-14-01 - Video Clip | Comedy Central Not sure ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: James Yeager makes it on Colbert Report

Senior Member Array IAm_Not_Lost's Avatar

James Yeager makes it on Colbert Report

Stephen Colbert's Double Barrel Blam-O-Rama - Piers Morgan & James Yeager - The Colbert Report - 2013-14-01 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Not sure if anyone else had seen this, but on Monday Colbert did a section on James Yeager, a well known gun Youtuber. I admit, even though I was ticked off about the overall point of the show, it was funny.
    "Brilliant. So now we got a huge guy theory, and a serial crusher theory. Top notch. What's your name?" - Paul Smecker

2. Remove Ads

Alex and James,... This is why you keep it civil. Don't give them any ammunition.

The anti-gunners have little they can use except what we continue to give them.

Act with restraint and civility and logical debate. Maybe we can turn around the image that gun owners have.

Friendly fire is the most tragic.

yeah that was pretty funny. Best part was when he said "It's so important to stretch! Because believe me, when the SHTF you don't want to pull a hammy!"
    Last edited by Rock and Glock; January 19th, 2013 at 10:54 PM.
    Thunder71 and thephanatik like this.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. " - Edmund Burke

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar
    Mr. Yeagers last video (with his lawyer by his side) was quite different from the first two vids....Apparently, someone convinced him that his screws are not loose, they have completely fallen out..........
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

NMB
    NRA shooting gallery video game
    Jaeger
    Alex Jones

Sometimes we are our own worst enemy.
    bklynboy likes this.
    NRA Member
    Certified Kitchen Gunsmith

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive."
    - C.S. Lewis

I am stretching now. Hammys are good. I guess we will be running? Colbert is funny and accurate on many things. Always enjoyed his humor.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

IMO............it might not be so funny after today.....we'll see.

" Start stretch'in "
    atctimmy likes this.
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

Ya know..............IMO you fellas are talkin' about BS.....your not going to change the mind set of the Left.....get over it already with these garbage posts......the focus is on our US Constitution and 2A....the rest is a waste of time as I see it. Start gettin' serious about how your being set up for the Rape of your constitutional rights....this is no laughing matter anymore....

Quote Originally Posted by xXxplosive View Post
    Ya know..............IMO you fellas are talkin' about BS.....your not going to change the mind set of the Left.....get over it already with these garbage posts......the focus is on our US Constitution and 2A....the rest is a waste of time as I see it. Start gettin' serious about how your being set up for the Rape of your constitutional rights....this is no laughing matter anymore....
    And again....maybe if Mr Yeager and Jone can learn to shut their mouths we could be held in a better light. I don't know about you but their are millionsof folks that are or were on the fence. I have had reasonable talks with them and converted some by not lieing, threatening to kill people, and acting like a jack arse. NO ONE is helped by these two idiots.

We all are taking it seriously. If it needs a rant on Youtube to make you beleive that it will not be forthcoming. Like I said before...these two are helping to fulfill a self fullifilling prophecey.

And yes, I though Colbert was hillarious. Alex Jones doesn't need anyone to do a parody of him. Info wars and his you tube videos are funny enough.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Ya Know.....your like that Piece of Corn that gets caught in your teeth and ya just can't get it out.......the Devil's Advocate again rears it's ugly head, IMO.....get with the program and stop the controversial BS. Unless the fence sitter is actually you.
    Your the guy that always plays the other hand here.....I dunno....why would you even waste your time watching that Ass Hat.

Ya Know.....your like that Piece of Corn that gets caught in your teeth and ya just can't get it out.......the Devil's Advocate again rears it's ugly head, IMO.....get with the program and stop the controversial BS. Unless the fence sitter is actually you.
    Your the guy that always plays the other hand here.....I dunno.
    Do you know what Devils Advocate means? It means you are taking a postition in contrary to what you beleive. I beleive they did not help our cause. And I have been perfectly clear on my stance on 2A...leave the gvt out of everything...short of a nuke or instituionalization I don't care what anyone does.

And, explain to me this program I am suppose to be on? I thought it was to help ppreserve our rights which I am. I did not know the "program" of which you speak means defending what I think are poorly timed actions and inapprpriate actions by folks that are obviously not helping our cause. Is that the program of which you speak? To defend Yeagers comments and condone Alex Jones tin foil hat theories? Well, sir, I am not part of that program.

Have I made my self clear to you?

BTW: I did not start this thread. Others besides me seem to think Yeager did not help and that Colbert is hiariuous.

Anything else you can PM me.
    Darrow75 and aus71383 like this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”

Fence Sitter..................at heart.......Geeezzzz.

Fence Sitter..................at heart.......Geeezzzz.
    I have been perfectly clear on my stance on 2A...leave the gvt out of everything...short of a nuke or instituionalization I don't care what anyone does.
    That is sitting on the fence? OK...whatever.

Your the guy that always plays the other hand here.....I dunno....why would you even waste your time watching that Ass Hat.
    I guess because he knows it's a sarcastic comedy show. I hope preserving our rights doesnt include losing our sense of humor, or the intelligence to make the distinction in the first place
    Darrow75 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links