They Were Quick To Turn On Us........

This is a discussion on They Were Quick To Turn On Us........ within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Dick's, Wal-mart, Lower Than Dirt, Bank Of America...........just a few that backed away fast from the shoppers and depositors who support them, who drop their ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By zamboni

Thread: They Were Quick To Turn On Us........

Dick's, Wal-mart, Lower Than Dirt, Bank Of America...........just a few that backed away fast from the shoppers and depositors who support them, who drop their hard earned bucks in their retail and on-line stores and in their banks.
    Take note and remember who they are.....Spend your money elsewhere.....OMO.

Senior Member Array palmcoaster's Avatar
    I concur. Sometimes its better to stand your ground than run and hide

Local Gun Shops can't always match the big-boys on buying power or political clout, but they're usually more in the business of guns than in the business of money. Don't know about where you live, but MY LGS owners are NOT easy guys to, uh...push around. I therefore know where my money will be spent.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Distinguished Member Array zamboni's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxplosive View Post
    Dick's, Wal-mart, Lower Than Dirt, Bank Of America...........just a few that backed away fast from the shoppers and depositors who support them, who drop their hard earned bucks in their retail and on-line stores and in their banks.
    Take note and remember who they are.....Spend your money elsewhere.....OMO.
    Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by ghost tracker View Post
    Local Gun Shops can't always match the big-boys on buying power or political clout, but they're usually more in the business of guns than in the business of money. Don't know about where you live, but MY LGS owners are NOT easy guys to, uh...push around. I therefore know where my money will be spent.
    DOUBLE DITTO We need to support those whom support us

Sometimes it's better to spend the extra $$.$$ for the added personal service too.

Also if our LGStores can make a profit they have to close and then what? BUT lets hope they keep it reasonable
    RichB70 likes this.

What happened with B of A? Did I miss something?
    Student of the Gun; a beginner once, a student for life.

You obviously missed alot......BofA woun't put through Debit Cards for firearm related merchandise.......How's that 1...?
    And recalling loans to firearm related businesses they've granted.....

Gasmittiy closed this thread on BoA because it appears that the video being spread around was a hoax. As far as right now I do not beleivve that BoA is not letting folks buy arms and ammo with their debit cards. The loans of of business's I am not sure about.

BOA - CS Rep Confirms Can't Use Card for Guns or Ammo
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Links