Is this shortage related?

This is a discussion on Is this shortage related? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; With all the panic buying in guns and ammo, I can't help but think that other items are also being panic bought. For example, yesterday, ...

Like Tree11Likes
  • 2 Post By ExactlyMyPoint
  • 1 Post By ppkheat
  • 1 Post By Jeanlouise
  • 1 Post By Rob99VMI04
  • 3 Post By ppkheat
  • 2 Post By Betty
  • 1 Post By Exacto

Thread: Is this shortage related?

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar

With all the panic buying in guns and ammo, I can't help but think that other items are also being panic bought. For example, yesterday, I went to the grocery store and noticed 16 oz small curd cottage cheese is really in short supply. Coincidence? I don't think so!
    Jeanlouise and sauerpuss like this.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

VIP Member
    As I now sit peeping out the window all day, I use those empty cottage cheese containers to hold the bullets for my 7 round "clip".
    sauerpuss likes this.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

VIP Member
    Going for cottage cheese
    Hopyard likes this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

VIP Member
    NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Thank goodness my fetu stuffed tomato Olives, or anchovy stuffed olives are not on the panic buy list?
    Hopyard likes this.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Senior Member Array xsigma40cal's Avatar
    Survival 101 my friend:

1. Twinkies
    2. Cottage cheese
    3.Water purifier's
    4. Ammo

Its all about the preservatives. Who knows how long you'll be in that bunker? Atleast open a window after the 3rd straight day of eating cottage-cheese, trust me.
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.--->Herbert Spencer

Springfield xd 45, Sig Sauer SP2022(9mm),Remington 700(.308), Yugo M10 variant w/IZH Kobra optic,...and lots of ammo for all of 'em.

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    Large capacity cottage cheese containers?
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kapnketel View Post
    Large capacity cottage cheese containers?
    No, everything got cut back recently to less than 7 oz., everything over is illegal.

Man, it's made buying gas time-consuming.
    kapnketel, Jeanlouise and Hopyard like this.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    I'm saving all the editions of my gun magazines in case there's a run on TP.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

VIP Member
    I had some time on my hands.

bancottagecheese.jpg
    Hopyard and ExactlyMyPoint like this.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    I think it's time to add another layer of protection on those tin foil hats.
    Hopyard likes this.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

Sponsored Links