Movie errors

This is a discussion on Movie errors within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Watching Major Payne, and noticed Camp Pendleton is in Virginia? So I wasn't in California when I was at Pendleton? :0. More movie errors?...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rob99VMI04

Thread: Movie errors

Movie errors

Watching Major Payne, and noticed Camp Pendleton is in Virginia? So I wasn't in California when I was at Pendleton? :0. More movie errors?
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

2. Remove Ads

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Bruce Willis a Navy Seal in Tears of the Sun used a Backwards mounted Aimpoint.

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=backw...1&tx=84&ty=114

SWAT Teams in SALT use backwards Eotechs!

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=backw...9,r:0,s:0,i:80

Angie also doesn't need a rear site on her rifle in Salt.
    http://www.google.com/imgres?q=backw...h=155&hovw=326

Yeah its funny to see those. You just want to say man can't they just hirer a gun guy as a prop master?
    atctimmy likes this.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

In "Brave" when Merida is having her day out, the bird she sees is a Harris's Hawk. However, the Harris's Hawk is native to the central part of America, (southern North America down throughout much of South America) and wouldn't be seen in Scotland. Duh.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Ya I love the old westerns were they keep shooting their sixguns and not reload. Let alone any mag changes.

In Stand by Me, the kid fires the 1911n to get attention, then he cocks the hammer to prepare for the next shot.
    The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance. John Wayne goes into a small room to talk to Jimmy Stewart. He walks by some political signs standing in the corner. After the talk, they walk out together, past different signs.
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    Jeff Cooper

I always love the cocking gun sound effect when the gun shown doesn't have an external hammer.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by mulle46 View Post
    I always love the cocking gun sound effect when the gun shown doesn't have an external hammer.
    Yes, like in The Bourne movies when he raises a gun, you hear the cocking noise, but it is a Glock. LOL!

Be safe!
    NEVER point a gun at something you are not prepared to destroy!
    AND for GODS sake, get your finger off the trigger until you are ready to squeeze the trigger!

There is a website somewhere that lists a lot of these.
    I just wish I could remember it.
    "The time is now near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be freemen or slaves."
    ------------------------------------— George Washington 1776
    Gun free zones
    are safe havens-
    FOR CRIMINALS

Links