Gun control, and you

Gun control, and you

This is a discussion on Gun control, and you within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; ...

Like Tree9Likes
  • 9 Post By Bubbiesdad

Thread: Gun control, and you

Gun control, and you

DMan, mg27, Luckey1115 and 6 others like this.
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.
    Jeff Cooper

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Yep. That's about it.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Perfectly stated!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

You just need Feinstein there with her gun, too
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

But....but.....but......guns KILL people! We gotsta get rid of all GUNS, like now!

Heck yes they kill people, it's one of the things a gun can do when applied, duh. Criminals know this very, very well. That's why they want guns to be out of the hands of law abiding, it makes it less dangerous to do crime and easier to kill you in the process of it. It is way easier to shoot and kill an unarmed person than it is when they are packing as well.

We need equalization, not uneaqual. As it has been said, "God made man, Sam Colt made them equal."
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

I like this graphic, but it doesn't speak to the bigger issue, which is that without guns we are even less free than we are now.

Sponsored Links