GEICO Insurance - Cancelled policy because Man makes firearms parts

This is a discussion on GEICO Insurance - Cancelled policy because Man makes firearms parts within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Full Title: GEICO Insurance Cultural Marxist Hypocrisy – Gun Manufacturer Auto Policy Cancelled Because He Is In Firearm Business…. January 23, 2013 by sundance Because ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ANGLICO

Thread: GEICO Insurance - Cancelled policy because Man makes firearms parts

I'm the guy next door that is polite, but does not tell you crap.

GEICO Insurance - Cancelled policy because Man makes firearms parts

Full Title: GEICO Insurance Cultural Marxist Hypocrisy – Gun Manufacturer Auto Policy Cancelled Because He Is In Firearm Business….
    January 23, 2013 by sundance

Because he makes gun parts for a living this policy holder received a letter from GEICO cancelling his auto insurance. The letter says his auto insurance is being cancelled because he owns a company that manufactures parts for firearms:

My Comments: If you already have 'Progressive' Insurance, expect much of the same and soon. Remember, GEICO stands for 'Govt Employee Insurance Company' meaning Govt.............. not you. I have USAA, and they had best not get out of line or overly 'Progressive'.I got rid of Navy Federal 20 years ago because they are just as bad as GEICO.

GEICO:

Military Customers - call and complain.

1-800-MILITARY
    1-800-645-4827

Blog Post at: GEICO Insurance Cultural Marxist Hypocrisy ? Gun Manufacturer Auto Policy Cancelled Because He Is In Firearm Business?. | The Last Refuge
    Jeanlouise likes this.

2. Remove Ads

-Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Links