Unarmed clerk attacked with knife and hammers

This is a discussion on Unarmed clerk attacked with knife and hammers within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Police Arrest Man for Beating Dallas Clerk With Hammers | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JoJoGunn

Thread: Unarmed clerk attacked with knife and hammers

"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member
    I fully expect CNN to report that the assailant had an "AR15 style assault weapon" at home.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security
    --------------------- Μολὼν λαβέ ----------------------

This has always been the problem. Criminals and what they do. It doesn't matter what they use as a "weapon" it is the fact that they USE things to injure and kill. We could have every object on the planet restricted or banned and somehow thugs like this guy will not stop.

I think society as a whole has grown a bit more violent, and the reasons may be varied. I'm quite certain that drug abuse is perhaps what drives them to be violent. Drugs alter the mindset of individuals and they do not think rationally. The need to have the next drug fix motivates them. The fear of not having the substance to injest because their body craves it also makes them violent.

We can't fix the problem unless we can get people to stop using drugs, and sometimes I think it is a battle we will ultimately lose. This guy is gone. He's toast. His rehabilitation is not going to occur in this life. I hate to say it but once they go over to the Dark Side, it's forever.
    Jeanlouise likes this.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

well that is the biggest part of crimes committed today. Most are drug related. There are some from people that are just plain crazy but the vast about has to do with the illegal drugs in this country. It is illegal drugs and the gangs that control them and the addicts trying to steal to get the money for the drugs.

Links