No Silver Bullets - Page 2

No Silver Bullets

This is a discussion on No Silver Bullets within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by atctimmy Honestly, I think that was the dumbest product I've ever seen. Again, that's the sort of thing someone would say if ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: No Silver Bullets

Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    Honestly, I think that was the dumbest product I've ever seen.
    Again, that's the sort of thing someone would say if they were secretly a werewolf.
    atctimmy likes this.
    spend more fighting Ebola than on Thanksgiving dinner. Be grateful it's being fought there, so we don't have to fight it here.

As well, there are millions in potential patents possible for those with a tool shed, ideas, or creative loved ones to tell.. (and gumption) It's an untapped technology.

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Come to think of it, it was an issue of Werewolf Weekly.
    WereWolf? There Wolf!

Now we'll see if any of you Pistoleros can tell which movie thats from?
    atctimmy likes this.

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

Administrator
    If you get one engraved for somebody.....you can say to that person.."I've Got A Bullet With Your Name On It." and actually be telling the truth.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onacoma View Post
    WereWolf? There Wolf!

Now we'll see if any of you Pistoleros can tell which movie thats from?
    There castle....
    onacoma and NONAME762 like this.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

No Silver Bullets

There castle....
    Before or after the roll in the hay?
    atctimmy and NONAME762 like this.

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

If the economy took a crap I would think people would be way more willing to barter for ammo and canned goods, however, silver is much more transportable...
    My metal band: Born under Sirius

Glock 23, mic holster, clipdraw, abdominal carry.

I'll take real ammo please. For the price of one silver bullet you can get me a box or two of the real stuff.

Ok, the reason I think it is dumb is that if you are buying silver as a hedge against a monetary collapse why would you want it in goofy bullet shapes. One ounce coins will, in a way, be a standard currency when there is no currency. Why would you buy something goofy as a hedge against financial collapse?
    How about... just for the Hell of it??!!?!? But seriously folks...

I watched the video...I've read 75% of the posts on the 1st page of responses...and frankly people, I would LOVE to have 1 or 2 of these .999 fine lil silver puppies!!!
    If only for the absolutely excellent 'coffee table' conversations that would no doubt ensue.....

If I had some spare change I would seriously look into it. Monday I'm heading down to my local silver and gold shop to see if they carry this nifty lil item.

I'll tell ya sumpin else. I would be dang Proud to score a job in this facility. Even as a grunt floor sweeper 'cleanup man' I would LOVE to work there. You can bet I would take part of my weekly pay in .999 fine silver bullion or 'struck' coins as well. I have several .999 coin like whatever they're called (Senior moment here) dealybobs. I bought them at gun shows in the past. Those with relief carvings in them are my faves then historical figures like any of the Founding Fathers.

I'll be looking for these nifty lil items yes sir-ree bob. I mean who here hasn't bought one of those uber cool 12G shells that doubles as a coffee mug or thermos?? Tell the truth now!!
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Quote Originally Posted by onacoma View Post
    Before or after the roll in the hay?
    What's a 'roll in the hay?'
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Quote Originally Posted by NONAME762 View Post
    What's a 'roll in the hay?'
    You'll need to see the movie! I'll give you a hint, Dr. Frederick is ask by Inga if he would like a "Roll in the Hay" on their way to the Castle?

Yeah, they're a gimmick, but still a pretty cool product

I like their 12 gauge shells myself.

Distinguished Member Array sealteam20001's Avatar
    Man that will make the Lone Ranger cry in his beer, All said very neat I've bought silver from them before never knew they had that, COOL Thanks.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JE523 View Post
    Yeah, they're a gimmick, but still a pretty cool product

I like their 12 gauge shells myself.
    A bit pricey but I like the 45LC but at $20.40/oz that is $30 a bullet and $143 for the 12Ga.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links